Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
So far, these are the placeholders(?) I encountered:
-Park girl (it can be cheated and there is also a discussion about it)
-Public toilets man (Sometimes appears during night)
-Public toilets BDSM scene (You can play it but there are no interactions)

Bugs(?):
-A lot of the scenes in public toilet sex can overlap with regular sex scenes if you activate the "heart". (My guess is that the heart isn't meant to be used as it isn't usable during the BDSM club scenes)
-In the park, if you use the bottom right button, you see spots for exhibitionism play. It shouldn't be used in other time other than evening or midnight.
-The spots for exhibitionism are visible during the park sex scene so they can overlap.
-4 skills are bugged: The first three skills earned from cleaning. The Brainwash skill, the counter of Hypnosis doesn' go up (it is meant to go up whenever you make her orgasm while she is under hypnosis at the cleaning events, but no matter how many times I do it, the counter doesn't raise). Also, the counter is randomly raised sometimes when I pay for the new services (Toilet/Bath/Balcony).

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
How exactly do you get her pregnant? Creampied a bunch of times but no results for the ending
I get the NTR ending of her being pregnant by doing the condomless pose + give the husband the dvd recording before 31st. On 31st you get a cutscene of her pregnant. Too bad it's not post game pregnancy, no clue is GB intending to add preggy H or not but i remember seeing some WIP animation of it

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Dev didn't end up finishing the skin/hair change feature? Kinda sad.
the dev have yet to even fix his latest edition, those will take a long while before getting to us. Funny thing i see there is a blonde hair bug when you call her to your room, the blonde hair is underlaying her default hair

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
Anyone else having the issue of not being able to start the game? When i click Play/start after the comic start the game stops in the title and doesn't load

Reactions: mangaka65

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
So i saved the game went to load the save and every time it says im to stress and game overs the second i load the save. life is pain

Feb 8, 2021
Okay I played the game for a little bit and ive noticed theres sex scenes with a few more girls but you have to unlock them by playing minigames and doing "good" at them. The Park has sex positions too but the "Corrupted" versions are bugged and play the house positions instead.
DO NOT SAVE AFTER DAY 31 this will reset your save to day 0 with 0 stats after you leave the game.
The costumes work fine which I believe whats missing are the skin tones, hair styles and other stuff like that.
Buying the Hypnosis app lets you play 2 minigames of teasing (Which you can enter by asking her to do the dishes or clean the floor) in order to increase the Breasts, Nipples, Anus, Vagina, Clit and Mouth sensitivities which are required for you to unlock some perks that will eventually lead to BDSM and the toilet and bathroom service.
Its a good update but very buggy.

Kisaku my man is that you ?
View attachment 1914849 View attachment 1914856
Minigames? Which one?

Khayon

May 15, 2022
Is there only 31 day time limit? The game says that i can play 31+ days, but game just ends on day 31 and need to start again.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes