pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
What does BDSM lv1 and 2 even do? The xp gain from the SM room is so.. sad that I am lazy to get to 3 if there is nothing in between

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
As an ending in day 31 (their wedding anniversary)
You can get her pregnant by cumming inside with the sex animation on the bed which doesnt use a condom.
nice thanks brother best news i had all day !!!

Chromium252

Apr 2, 2022
It's supposed to appear above the girl, on the roof of the bathroom, but I don't think there's a legitimate way to make it show up in the current version. As for an illegitimate way:

You can probably edit the save to just skip the cat event in the park. But what I did was use the RuntimeUnityEditor plugin for BepinEx 5.4, and force the cat-feeding animation to play. After that I was able to grab the phone and blackmail her naturally.
Edited to add: For save editing, it looks like the variable "G_B_10" is used to remember whether or not you've grabbed her phone. For runtime editing, you can trigger the relevant animation by activating ===Place/Park/Obj/NPC/SportsGirl/Sports_Girl_NekoEvent_1_0

In the current version I believe you need to actually press the buttons in the last page of her stat screen (accessible from your phone) to unlock these things.
Can someone help me on how to activate the cat event?

UldahXIV

Jan 31, 2022
Alright, got a save file here (From the new update, so it shouldn't be as buggy as the old ones)

Day 29

All physical EXP/LUSTLV Max

Exhibitionism/BDSM LVL3 (Max)

Masochist, exhibitionist, personal bitch, erotomania abilities unlocked

All outfits and items purchased

Park girl unlocked

Kinda fooled around for a bit so I may have missed something. Also, my tests didn't kick me out to the main menu after going past day 31.
Neat!! Where do you put it in the game's file though?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Looks like I'll have to wait until it's fixed to get rid of these bugs, if it still will be, of course.

SpookyTimez

Jun 13, 2020
For anyone wondering where the park girl event is, try the girl outside the restrooms in the park during the afternoon

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes