loghos

Jun 16, 2018
the bdsm park event or is bugged or is just 1 scene without options, just end, you need bdsm and exhibitionism lvl 3 but nothing happend, just stay there and thats all

Jul 7, 2017
the bdsm park event or is bugged or is just 1 scene without options, just end, you need bdsm and exhibitionism lvl 3 but nothing happend, just stay there and thats all
It's either buggy, unfinished, or both (probably both). You're supposed to be able to increase the suspicion & pleasure meters like in the cleaning/groping apartment scenes -- each time the pleasure meter fills she orgasms, and if the suspicion meter fills then she's discovered and the police come yell at you.

Reactions: loghos

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I can't even save the game. Game just gets stuck forever then I have to close it from task manager.
Next time I open the game, that save is fucked and I get an instant game over, lmao.
This is literally unplayable.

Reactions: AsterFox

0Phard

Nov 22, 2019
How do you unlock this heart thingy? I already maxed everything but I haven't unlocked that yet

fiercerunner

Mar 12, 2018
Alright, got a save file here (From the new update, so it shouldn't be as buggy as the old ones)

Day 29

All physical EXP/LUSTLV Max

Exhibitionism/BDSM LVL3 (Max)

Masochist, exhibitionist, personal bitch, erotomania abilities unlocked

All outfits and items purchased

Park girl unlocked

Kinda fooled around for a bit so I may have missed something. Also, my tests didn't kick me out to the main menu after going past day 31.

spikey17s

Jan 15, 2018
What unlocks personal bitch ability??

I also get a bug where when i toggle NTR mode she just cums immeadiately making it unplayable lol

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
You need to go pass Day 31
For crying out loud... You need to get through end of game, andthen grind through the S&M levels (not that you need to do anything in the scenes), to see this?...

Well done Golden boy, well done...

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
What unlocks personal bitch ability??
Max out her various parts exp like Mouth, Pussy, etc by having sex with her using various position or using the Hypnosis App. Then unlock the corresponding ability. Once all those abilities are unlocked, you can unlock Personal Bitch ability.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
For crying out loud... You need to get through end of game, andthen grind through the S&M levels (not that you need to do anything in the scenes), to see this?...

Well done Golden boy, well done...
The real reward was all of us coming and bitching about the game together. :giggle:

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes