Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
well it looks like this kept progressing without making it's way to the updates page. Can't wait to try out the finished project. Crossing my fingers that it's truly finished as well. Lol

Mar 26, 2022
Boy that is a lot of bugs
I played from day 1, took me 3 hours and a lot of grind. Got most of the park but can't get sportgirl and i don't know what the fuck that bald guy does in the bathroom. I'm currently training her for BDSM.
Game is bugged AF, hope GB doesn't take another year to fix the bugs. It takes an eternity to load the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mazoq

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Boy that is a lot of bugs
I played from day 1, took me 3 hours and a lot of grind. Got most of the park but can't get sportgirl and i don't know what the fuck that bald guy does in the bathroom. I'm currently training her for BDSM.
Game is bugged AF, hope GB doesn't take another year to fix the bugs. It takes an eternity to load the game.
he already warned players that it's gonna be a buggy release due to time constraint, in fact his latest post is about him welcoming bug reports from players

Reactions: Cuck man

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
Alright, got a save file here (From the new update, so it shouldn't be as buggy as the old ones)

Day 29

All physical EXP/LUSTLV Max

Exhibitionism/BDSM LVL3 (Max)

Masochist, exhibitionist, personal bitch, erotomania abilities unlocked

All outfits and items purchased

Park girl unlocked

Kinda fooled around for a bit so I may have missed something. Also, my tests didn't kick me out to the main menu after going past day 31.
Where do I put the save data?

Reactions: wein paint954

ENauzD

Sep 12, 2021
save location C:\Users\user-name\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend
Quick walkthrough :-

1. Give your cat on the balcony 5 snacks in the morning and you will get a spare key next door.
2. You can call her during the hours of the morning and afternoon and click on the door to enter her house.
3. If you buy a small camera at the suspicious shop at dawn time, you can install the camera in your neighbour house with the newly installed app.
4. From now onwards , you can spy on the neighbour house by pressing the SPYCAM app.
5. If you purchase a video camera at the suspicious store when you reach MAX Nympho level , you can click the video camera and send the image to her husband.

Save01 starts just before new update
To access scenes of new update :-

1. In the evening go outside to balcony u can see your neighbour(if he is not there outside click on the TV in your bedroom to cycle through different positions until you see him on the balcony)then drink with him
2. at night go to suscipious shop and get the sleeping pills
3. Repeat the balcony drinking scene for 3 times until he invites you inside the house, then add the the pills and have sex with her
4. From now on u can go into neighbour house during morning and afternoon and have sex with her

Save02 complete save
bro, why i cant play H scene at the park ( i use save02) and the broken heart ion when u sex with her too.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017

Otherwise, be alright if wasn't a buggy mess. Orgasms loops when you unlock the heart/switch thing. Cat bug. Not getting any unlocks for dishwashing/cleaning when you look in the stats. Also, they reset or had when I loaded a save. Don't even know if hypnosis stat increases, haven't seen it so wondering if it is broken or even 'finished.' Oh and then there is that broken issue if you do the 'heart' option again in special places. Apparently it doesn't work in bathroom/park it just spawns you in corner with her in her other outfit and probably in a orgasming broken loop if you aren't lucky.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes