Oct 27, 2017
You sure? I got it, but I don't see an event in the home's toilet. There is an event in the park toilet, but I haven't figured out how to make her cum during that event.

Also, would anyone be so kind as to upload all the ending artwork?

korat56

Jul 31, 2017
heart icon sex scene are busted she starts cumming immediately and you have maybe a second to exit before she does it again and blocking you from the options to change scene or end it over and over again.

Jun 22, 2022
You sure? I got it, but I don't see an event in the home's toilet.
"For the toilet and bathroom, when you unlock "Personal Bitch", when you call Miyuki over you'll have additional action when selecting what she'll do for you (there's an arrow next to the third option) The balcony sex is there, too."

(Thanks to member Thai2410)

Reactions: Fus88

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
the game seems extremely buggy for me, for example there is only four save slots, when you save over old slot the game crashes and when you load it, you instantly die to "stress" even when its at 0.....

MrJackals

Feb 12, 2018
the game seems extremely buggy for me, for example there is only four save slots, when you save over old slot the game crashes and when you load it, you instantly die to "stress" even when its at 0.....
Same for me i can't save otherwise it crashes

SambaDeAmygo

Jan 24, 2018
Can someone upload a full save? I was at day 24 but the game crashed at a H screen and I got back to day 10 :/
Proof of my save is here, so will someone please upload a full save?

gptin

Mar 15, 2020
is it a bug that you can make the girl take a piss in the park on day one as it seems like it should be later than that as i havn't even talked to her. and then do exposed play even thought there is a man in the park so you can't even see her

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Yeah, game is super buggy, unfinished, and not really that much over what it previously had. Lmao what a hype train crash.

Somehow haven't figured out at all how to get the bdsm scenes going... The exhibition mini-game is sort of nice, but feels like something is missing with that guy in the public bathroom, and overall seems lacking that there really wont be any 3p scenes. Got the extra scenes at home (and btw seems like there is no toilet scene at home, it only goes to the bath), but couldn't get the balcony scene to trigger either.

Finally ended up getting too comfortable and forgot about the ending time limit, it says on the image that you can keep on playing but that doesn't work at all. Golden Boy is more like Lazy Boy.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Okay I played the game for a little bit and ive noticed theres sex scenes with a few more girls but you have to unlock them by playing minigames and doing "good" at them. The Park has sex positions too but the "Corrupted" versions are bugged and play the house positions instead.
DO NOT SAVE AFTER DAY 31 this will reset your save to day 0 with 0 stats after you leave the game.
The costumes work fine which I believe whats missing are the skin tones, hair styles and other stuff like that.
Buying the Hypnosis app lets you play 2 minigames of teasing (Which you can enter by asking her to do the dishes or clean the floor) in order to increase the Breasts, Nipples, Anus, Vagina, Clit and Mouth sensitivities which are required for you to unlock some perks that will eventually lead to BDSM and the toilet and bathroom service.
Its a good update but very buggy.

Kisaku my man is that you ?
1657319848755.png 1657320216696.png

SambaDeAmygo

Jan 24, 2018
Okay I played the game for a little bit and ive noticed theres sex scenes with a few more girls but you have to unlock them by playing minigames and doing "good" at them. The Park has sex positions too but the "Corrupted" versions are bugged and play the house positions instead.
DO NOT SAVE AFTER DAY 31 this will reset your save to day 0 with 0 stats after you leave the game.
The costumes work fine which I believe whats missing are the skin tones, hair styles and other stuff like that.
Buying the Hypnosis app lets you play 2 minigames of teasing (Which you can enter by asking her to do the dishes or clean the floor) in order to increase the Breasts, Nipples, Anus, Vagina, Clit and Mouth sensitivities which are required for you to unlock some perks that will eventually lead to BDSM and the toilet and bathroom service.
Its a good update but very buggy.

Kisaku my man is that you ?
View attachment 1914849 View attachment 1914856
My boy, would you kindly upload us your save?

weavil

May 7, 2017
How to continue playing after day 30? the wedding anniversary scene kicks me out to the main menu every time

Reactions: Shimk
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes