blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Whoever programmed the truck driver job is sadistic. It's literally RNG. You can literally get 10 glowing dudes in a row, or 10 longcat blocking the damn road without any fuel pickup.

Could be a fun minigame if not for the randomness aspect of it, especially since this is the one that actually "rewards" you from doing well. The other jobs are pretty fun, this one is just frustrating.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Anyone know how to interact with this chick? Or is she just placeholder?
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-legend-final-goldenboy.58102/post-8500459
Someone earlier in the thread said what is suppose to happen is you and her feed a cat in the park together, she drops her phone, you use the information on the phone to blackmail her to have sex with you. But the cat not being there could be a bug. He only could proceed through a cheat. I have not been able to learn how to cheat this.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
try to load from title but my money and some of my item are being reset. how to fix this?
If the save is from old build then there is nothing you can do about it? Old saves on new builds are buggy. Any saves I created using the latest build does not do this.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
If the save is from old build then there is nothing you can do about it? Old saves on new builds are buggy. Any saves I created using the latest build does not do this.
the problem is my save are new, my old save from prev version had been buggy so i decide to make a new one from star.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I Already Deleted my old save and play with the newer version save and it still do that?
I remember seeing this issue in earlier builds but have not had this problem with this build. I noticed when I save, first it updates the slot with the new information and then after a few seconds the save screen closes. Maybe if you close the game before the save screen closes it does not save properly. If this is not your case then I don't know what else it could be.

Reactions: BeniZhang

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
How do you get the keys to get to her appartment? I 've unlocked erotomania, personal bitch. Maybe i'm bugged out

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
You need to pet the cat together with her in the park -- she'll leave for the day but she accidentally drops her phone, which you can use to blackmail her for sex. Mind you, I have no idea how to accomplish the first step without cheating. Maybe GoldenBoy just forgot to finish the cat event.
How DO you cheat to get the cat to spawn though lol

Jun 22, 2022
I remember the old version had variants for the sex scenes (like her rimming our lucky guy), toggled by that little heart icon in the sex interface. However, said heart is still locked for me even on day 32. Blasted over a hundred loads into her womb, got her pregnant, maxed exhibitionist, fucked her plenty in front of her drugged husband, etc - Nothing seems to unlock the heart. I searched the thread too, but couldn't find a solution.

On the same note: How to unlock the exhibitionist H events? I maxed the stat, but the H screen is still greyed out and inaccessible.

Lastly, I assume it's a bug that the cleaning numbers reset upon restarting the game, on any save file. As well as all cleaning-related unlocks not unlocking on my end (10x cleaning, 10x dishwashing, 25x cleaning).

Any help or insight on these things would be awesome. Loving the update otherwise, there's plenty of new content and stuff I haven't yet seen.

Jul 7, 2017
Where exactly can I find the cat in the park?
It's supposed to appear above the girl, on the roof of the bathroom, but I don't think there's a legitimate way to make it show up in the current version. As for an illegitimate way:
How do you cheat this?
the first step how to cheat
How DO you cheat to get the cat to spawn though lol
You can probably edit the save to just skip the cat event in the park. But what I did was use the RuntimeUnityEditor plugin for BepinEx 5.4, and force the cat-feeding animation to play. After that I was able to grab the phone and blackmail her naturally.
Edited to add: For save editing, it looks like the variable "G_B_10" is used to remember whether or not you've grabbed her phone. For runtime editing, you can trigger the relevant animation by activating ===Place/Park/Obj/NPC/SportsGirl/Sports_Girl_NekoEvent_1_0

I remember the old version had variants for the sex scenes (like her rimming our lucky guy), toggled by that little heart icon in the sex interface. However, said heart is still locked for me even on day 32... On the same note: How to unlock the exhibitionist H events? I maxed the stat, but the H screen is still greyed out and inaccessible.
In the current version I believe you need to actually press the buttons in the last page of her stat screen (accessible from your phone) to unlock these things.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes