Symdroid

Dec 11, 2020
Is this can be played on exagear? I mean bcs this game have 32bit version. You know exagear can run some 32bit application

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
As someone who understands jap ntr games, most of the time , the husband or the one being cucked don't get the last laugh. Better stray away from jap ntr games , if those things in your list is what you are looking for , cuz you won't get those here.

You're mistaking jap ntr games for something else.
I remember reading a good manga about NTR.
plot: Wife is cheating, husband rage and get a harem to flex on her instead.

Reactions: Creiz

Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
Where exactly can I find the cat in the park?
As far as I can tell, the cat doesn't spawn. Might be set to spawn on Monday (which the game skips) or not at all. There may be a variable you can change to "true" in the save files which you can open with notepad but I haven't found it yet.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Alright so I'm guessing playing after 31 days is bugged because I literally cannot get it to trigger no matter what I do. It keeps telling me I can play after 31 days and just boots me back to the main menu.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I remember reading a good manga about NTR.
plot: Wife is cheating, husband rage and get a harem to flex on her instead.
I said jap ntr games. Not Jap ntr doujins/manga. There's a lot of variation in the manga side of ntr.

I know, but hey-- isn't the point of fantasies, to dream? Someday I'll find one :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, but you sound like someone whinning to me, no offense. Anyway, I hope you'll find what you're looking for. I'm sure there's a game for you out there.

Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
Just like you enjoy the pixels pos stealing another man's wife and destroying her, I enjoy pixel pos getting a dose of their own medicine.

If anything, you're the one who should be getting help, seeing you enjoy cucking. But I don't see anyone judging you, not even me.

I know, but hey-- isn't the point of fantasies, to dream? Someday I'll find one :ROFLMAO:
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

You missed the point. I'm not judging you for your tastes, I'm judging you for raging about the content you don't like in a game thread where that's the only content there is. That's like showing up to church and screeching to everyone present that you hate Jesus. You came here with the knowledge that the game wouldn't have such content (since that was never even remotely hinted at by the dev) and started bitching about how the game doesn't have the content that was never on the table to begin with.

TLDR; Stop bitching or go away? kthx

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Another one with a bunch of lazy ass endings, I see.

If there's no ending where the husband comes in and kill the MC and his wife, then it ain't worth it.

Or one where you see the woman actually suffering the consequences of her unfaithfulness.

Like, make an ending where the wife comes home after getting banged by the bastard piece of shit and finds the husband banging a hot chick while a video of the wife getting fucked is playing on TV and all her shit is already in bags in the living room for her to return to the streets from whence she came.

Or an ending where the husband just says fuck it, gets another wife that isn't an unfaithful whore and has a happy family and the ex-wife looks at them being happy and she's like corrupted with tattoos and the bastard's kid all alone and thrown away.

Or an ending where the piece of shit gets his comeuppance, I don't know, another guy steals the wife and cucks him, too.
SO how hard did u get Ntrd

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
Don't worry about it I got the whole justice league on speed dial we'll get to the bottom of this.
Great. alright people lets resolve this mess asap, call the justice league the transformer and kim possible

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Same here. No idea if it's updated. Too lazy to look back on the pages.
BUT , the game is on the Latest Update panel of this site , and the op got updated yesterday. Probably because they removed the Abandoned tag.

I checked the ci-en page of GB and saw a lot of bug reports , so there's also that.

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
How do I get the coins to purchase outfits? Yes, I have tried the search function and no, I did not see anything.

Bulldeamon

Jun 6, 2017
wtf is wrong with the last lvl of bdsm 20000 exp wtf even if i use fucking bugs where the orgasmn come instantly after farming this for an hour i just got 3000 exp wtf

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes