Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Is it me or is it really buggy this time round, like the ??? option never works/unlocks even though ive completed the game
If you read the post he put up before the update he said it was going to be buggy and he plans on adding a few more small updates to fix bugs and reimplement some of the broken features.

Has anyone else noticed how much harder the delivery mini game is now? Maybe I just have bad luck but I've had scenarios where I'll go like a full 10k meters and see nothing but grandmas lmao. Just seems like the spawn rate is way worse than it was before.

Yeah it's wayyyy worse than it was before. There was literally no way for me to get past 10k in the last run I did. Not sure what he did to update the code in that minigame but it's absolute garbage now.

Last edited:

bobettino

Aug 26, 2017
How do I call her in the evening to do the sixth event on the list (the one with the other dude in the picture)?

DestroSx

Feb 3, 2022
If you read the post he put up before the update he said it was going to be buggy and he plans on adding a few more small updates to fix bugs and reimplement some of the broken features.

Has anyone else noticed how much harder the delivery mini game is now? Maybe I just have bad luck but I've had scenarios where I'll go like a full 10k meters and see nothing but grandmas lmao. Just seems like the spawn rate is way worse than it was before.

Yeah it's wayyyy worse than it was before. There was literally no way for me to get past 10k in the last run I did. Not sure what he did to update the code in that minigame but it's absolute garbage now.
There is the "Legendary Deliery Man" at the park that sells Delivery buffs and makes the mini game a fking easy joke.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
There is the "Legendary Deliery Man" at the park that sells Delivery buffs and makes the mini game a fking easy joke.
Yeah probably should have looked around a little more lol. Would have liked a little challenge instead of impossible to complete or close your eyes easy.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Blehhh, how do you tell which one is the correct one to change based off the huge list of results?
scan more than 1, the best is 3 time, when you got 3 to 5 result, just change it one by one, the correct one will change the other result as well

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
cheat engine not working for money to me whenever i change it its goes back to the original value
it meant you change the wrong one, the money some time got more than 1 value, try to change it one by one, or change it all same time

LetrasLC

Jul 6, 2021
For those who are already playing the update, I will tell you that it has several bugs, but they will be fixed little by little, I'm talking about Uncle GB

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes