Breadman8888

Jan 3, 2021
Would be better if we had a different dude. An old ojisan or young oni-san would be better than this crack head looking mf
I too would like some sort of character creator, but the guy is Golden Boys self insert character, so its about as permanent as the genie in trainer games.
There is a game called NTRaholic, which may be the game you're looking for.

Reactions: Locke1987

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Should the game tagged as "Completed"? The alternative skin and hair is still not available.
It's at least not the last version, he mostly pushed it out due to long delays before because he had to unfuck his code a bit but that caused him to be unable to add all of the assets he's already finished.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It's at least not the last version, he mostly pushed it out due to long delays before because he had to unfuck his code a bit but that caused him to be unable to add all of the assets he's already finished.
This was more a question for the mod that tagged it. The game is not complete yet.

UldahXIV

Jan 31, 2022
I've never used Cheat Engine before, it dosen't seem to recognize anything in the game when I scan it. Am I using 7.4 incorrectly?

azer84870

Jul 26, 2019
Does the nipple piercing the tanned skin and the womb tattoo available I heard that it will be on an other update but I m not sure

Shrlock

Oct 8, 2018
Is it me or is it really buggy this time round, like the ??? option never works/unlocks even though ive completed the game

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes