ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
i've made her nipple orgasming thirty times , but still cant get process in nipple training.
besides, clit level shows max level in character menu and shows 0 level in Hypnosis state .
someone can help me?
got same bug too, everything max but boobs stayed at lv4 even though done so many hypnosis training. I think you can bypass it by doing exhibitionist sex or bdsm sex. after that you gonna see the level skyrockets fast

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
The post about the update on GB's ci-en did say he was working on removing bugs, which apparently is from using an older version of unity to develop this game...

ScorpiusLee

Aug 19, 2020
got same bug too, everything max but boobs stayed at lv4 even though done so many hypnosis training. I think you can bypass it by doing exhibitionist sex or bdsm sex. after that you gonna see the level skyrockets fast
I guess the solve solution is to quit the game,then create a new game and load the save
After I did the above, the training data in save became Max level

nightz

Jul 5, 2017
Is anyone experiencing not being able to leave the instruction screen when starting a new game?
same problem here

fixed it. clicked on "[3]" and "OK". i used alt-enter to go into windowed mode first, but not sure if that affected it or not

Last edited:

ScorpiusLee

Aug 19, 2020
I didn't complete the hypnosis achievement and reached two endings
Corrupt: Don't send the tape
Corrupt2: sends video tapes.
Did anyone else see any other endings?

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
If you bought every update to max at the legendary driver, then do the isekai truck minigame, you will unlock succubus lv2 reward (deepthroat) (lv1 is footjob)

Got the screenshot but right now got no internet (sending from my mobile data). Fuck Rogers (anything is better than rogers, for future victims).

Just_A_Degener

Nov 10, 2021
It'll probably take a day or two before a new save file is here (Unless there's already one and I'm just a complete blind idiot), so I'll just ask some questions for now.

How do you get an onahole? How do you unlock the Daily Life? The creampie thing: What does that mean? Don't you already give her a creampie via mating press? And weren't there rumours of pregnancy? How do you unlock that?

Thanks in advance.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
There's NTR in the title.
There's no NTR in the tags :KEK:
Maybe I should just play it before jumping into conclusions.
NTR is too general to be used as label. In this case, you are the one doing the NTR thing(Netori). Not the one being subjected to NTR.

Jul 7, 2017
Can someone spoil the endings, please?
I believe there are five endings.
  • "NTR" ending: get her pregnant. The game's files refer to this as the "True" end. You get an animated image of her pregnant and wearing nipple piercings.
  • "Corrupt2" ending: corrupt her and send the recording. Basically the same as corrupt ending, except the husband is sad.
  • "Corrupt" ending: corrupt her but don't send the recording. You get an image of her wearing just a collar.
  • "Normal" ending: don't fully corrupt her? You get an image of her smiling suspiciously before heading out for "work".
  • "Good" ending: don't corrupt her at all? You get a thumbs up or something.
I would guess that it decides between the good/normal/corrupt ending based on just her level, but I'm not sure.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes