Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021

6. there's a new item at the shop for manipulating. i don't know how to use it. i bought it on one file and now it never shows up.
You probably mean the new hypnosis app, thats available in the top right corner of the smartphone during cleaning and washing dishes

ramius

Mar 9, 2018
i hate Isekai truck minigame in previous version, but holy shit the buff Abe give in this update is glorious

coxtation

Feb 2, 2020
more updates:

1. the hentai metrics for yuki is really buggy. sometimes it will load and others it will not. which really sucks when you're trying to go for achievements that unlock other stuff in the game.

2. one of those achievements is the personal slut where if you get level 5 in all physical... anyway it unlocks extra activities you can do when she works for you but it's not very interactive. one takes place in the bathroom, another in the washroom, and another while your chatting up her fiance on the balcony (only one that is hot).

3. to get h scene in park you need to have level 3 max exhbition in park, then call yuki when you are there at midnight and you will have option for h scene

4. you can talk to the dominatrix (ugly blonde) in the midnight store and you can use the bdsm room with yuki. but honestly i feel like this takes away so much from yuki. she becomes a beautiful young wife to some blind folded maniquen with plastic all over her body it's gross and not my forte. too bad it seems to be a huge part of the update (the bdsm stuff, which again sucks imo)

5. maybe the game will work better if you start from a new file. i just loaded up my max file and went to town.

6. i think there are two endings but i only saw one, where obviously you win over yuki. maybe i will try to get the other and just sleep for 30 days. i don't know.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
since i already nutted i'll give my breif overview of experience so far:

1. very buggy, even more than previous. characters stack on top of each other, stuff doesn't load right, i'm sure you've experienced this before. it hasn't changed and has gotten worse.

2. the new content is kind of not interesting and unecessary, and doesn't add value to the game. for example
a. the park - so now she pees and wears a string bikini and streaker outfit. ok. and there's another mini game, that you level up in. i haven't gotten to the h thing yet. but i'm not interested in the string bikini outfit bdsm style or the exhibition stuff. so whatever. it doesn't seem to affect anything else between you and her so it was just kind of thrown in there.
b. the truck driver - i don't need it since i played this game for 2 years and have 99999 coins from cheats anyway
c. there's a guy in the bathroom that shows up sometimes and doesn't. i don't know what he's for.
d. there's a girl outside the bathroom that shows up sometimes outside the bathroom as well. again, don't know what she's for. she just says not interested in you.

3. the extra sex club. basically a couple minigames. the main female character yuki or whatever is not involved. just some weird low quality other female characters that are nowhere near the level of yuki. and you can't really play with them the same way as you do with yuki. you just get a minigame and newgrounds quality cumshot flash animation. it's boring.

4. there are some additional changes such as the staircase outside when you leave. doesn't really seem to make the game anymore interesting and just complicates it. in fact, the more add ons people try to add to these games, the worse from my experience.

5. the ending. i logged into my maxxed account first time and got the ending, which was okay i guess. gets really lame when you have to watch the ending every time you load that max save file, even if you've already seen it like 5 times. i haven't seen the other ending. will add more to this post if i can think of any

edit.

6. there's a new item at the shop for manipulating. i don't know how to use it. i bought it on one file and now it never shows up.

7. there's a new menu for yuki, kind of like stats. it's 3 pages. the second one is metrics. the last is like accomplishments you get from xbox. you have to do stuff to achieve them then click to activate. i haven't had a chance to unlock all yet, but the ones that i have can really screw up your gameplay. for example, if you get max level bj and you click bj by accident, and you have the achievement unlocked, she will orgasm from bj literally every second and you'll get caught in an infinite loop. if this happens, smash the end button.

8. overall a bad quality update for a god tier game. i believe the creator can do a lot better than this if he starts from scratch and does a new game, has a team. i would happily pay him a year of membership just from the original NTR legend alone (and the updates until now)
Is there pregnancy?

biscoff

Oct 27, 2019
more updates:

1. the hentai metrics for yuki is really buggy. sometimes it will load and others it will not. which really sucks when you're trying to go for achievements that unlock other stuff in the game.

2. one of those achievements is the personal slut where if you get level 5 in all physical... anyway it unlocks extra activities you can do when she works for you but it's not very interactive. one takes place in the bathroom, another in the washroom, and another while your chatting up her fiance on the balcony (only one that is hot).

3. to get h scene in park you need to have level 3 max exhbition in park, then call yuki when you are there at midnight and you will have option for h scene

4. you can talk to the dominatrix (ugly blonde) in the midnight store and you can use the bdsm room with yuki. but honestly i feel like this takes away so much from yuki. she becomes a beautiful young wife to some blind folded maniquen with plastic all over her body it's gross and not my forte. too bad it seems to be a huge part of the update (the bdsm stuff, which again sucks imo)

5. maybe the game will work better if you start from a new file. i just loaded up my max file and went to town.

6. i think there are two endings but i only saw one, where obviously you win over yuki. maybe i will try to get the other and just sleep for 30 days. i don't know.
how do you unlock the club still cant figure that out

hojolion

Oct 1, 2019
Got a bug that happens whenever I use Hypnosis, it keeps looping and the only way is to end the scence. Anyone else?

coxtation

Feb 2, 2020
Guys, i would not recommend trying to go 31 days without fucking yuki to get the "other" ending. Seems like it's just text sayying that they had an annversary and that you are a good neighbor.

Also important is that the game seems to run better if you just flat out start a new file and get things rolling from there.

there's also a cheat method that i found but i'm not going to share it heh heh heh.... for max money, day, you name it!

coxtation

Feb 2, 2020
hyponosis app is bought from the succubus and comes into play when you call yuki to come clean or whatever there is an option in the top right of the phone like a swirl that will allow you to use hypnosis.

from here i am wondering what the guy in the park bathroom is for and what the girl who stands outside the bathroom is for if anyone can figure that out let me know.

part of the fun of these updates is figuring stuff out and playing around for yourself but i hope my advice has helped...

overall i feel like the update is fun but nothing ground breaking and doesn't really add much to the game - i want to give goldenboy more support financially and whatever so he can get a team together to make some awesome ntr legend type games and this is just the bgeinning guys believe me....

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Personally, I never consider myself as the POV character or whatever. There's too many situations where the POV character says or does some dumb ass shit that I'd never do, and I'd be embarrassed to be that guy. But my enjoyment does not come from controlling or "being" that guy. It comes from seeing how this person interacts with the world, much like reading a book or watching a movie. I'd imagine that most guys wouldn't self-insert as the female protagonist regardless of whether or not they're in an adult game. But for whatever reasons, a lot of guys can't separate themselves when it comes to male protagonists or male victims.
It's extra weird to me, because real rape is scary as fuck, but most guys don't seem to have an issue when a girl in a game is being sexually harassed, groped in their sleep, or shrieking in misery as they're being penetrated. But a guy getting cucked is too much for them, for some reasons. Like where do you draw the line when it comes to empathizing with a fictional character?
My thoughts on why people react more to the MC getting cucked is because the way they get cucked usually all the things you mentioned prior: sexually harassed, shrieking in misery, etc. Like most of them could be avoidable, and also the perpetrator could've been easily foiled before it was too late (girl being hooked on the other guy's dick, because she's mind broken). You internally scream at the MC saying things like: "Dude, help your wife/girlfriend" or "Kill that bastard" or "Call the cops", but no the MC is wallowing in self pity and masturbating while his partner is getting ruined and he refuses to do anything about it. Then when it comes to the woman, for whatever reason she thinks it's a good idea to remain quiet and let a POS have his way with her. If you watched a hentai called "Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru", the first episode shows an ugly bastard managing to have his way with the MC's wife, because I kid you not he got a picture of her taking a piss using a hidden camera (she could have called the cops, or at the very least tell her husband). Then proceeds to mind break her, and then get her hooked on being a slut. It is things like this that frustrate the viewer. I sometimes feel the same way when watching netori as well (mc is the POS that cucks someone else), you have the proof Cuck-kun, sue the MC's ass, divorce your wife if needed, and for the love of God quit beating your meat to this. So honestly, just pure cheating is better than netori and netorare. The husbands are practically non-existent, the sex is pure lust, and you don't see the husbands getting hurt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mazoq

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
So yea as other people have said, while this update is a long time in the making, it's really nothing that groundbreaking. It boils down to:

- Sex stats page like most H-games have nowadays
- Sex in the park and exposure mingame (Kinda hot the first few times)
- BDSM club with some shitty mini games and a new room to do some BDSM play with Yuzuki
- Some small animations from getting the personal bitch achievement (Not really worth it)
- Annoying ending screen that pops up everytime you load the save
- New job, tho I know all of you have cheated yourself to infinite money anyways so doesn't really matter
- a whole new bundle of bugs to play around

It really is a bit of a disappointment after following this game from launch. I was hoping for a lot more. Hopefully the dev just makes a new game from the ground up with the money and experience they got from this one, and make something even better. I'd say the updates worth it if you're starved for some new content but don't expect much.

Nov 15, 2021
There is also a new delivery minigame scene for score. I assume most already do know about it, since the new buffs make getting it a piece of cake (unlike what the foot fetishists had to previously go through), but since no one mentioned it so far... Thought I might add.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Do not score-shame me please, I just wanted to see if there was something new there, and kinda killed myself out of boredom to get out soon afterwards.)

uysct

Feb 7, 2021
There is also a new delivery minigame scene for score. I assume most already do know about it, since the new buffs make getting it a piece of cake (unlike what the foot fetishists had to previously go through), but since no one mentioned it so far... Thought I might add.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Do not score-shame me please, I just wanted to see if there was something new there, and kinda killed myself out of boredom to get out soon afterwards.)
where to find it??

Nov 15, 2021
where to find it??
Midnight Store, interact with the rift to start the Delivery Truck minigame. Objective of the minigame in short: Kill people (and thus Isekai them to third-rate anime plotlines) and get fuel, avoid grannies and cats.

I heavily suggest to buy the upgrades from the Kuso Miso Technique living legend meme reference, which is a guy who looks like this and randomly appears in the park during the day.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes