kaka927775896

Feb 1, 2022
Midnight Store, interact with the rift to start the Delivery Truck minigame. Objective of the minigame in short: Kill people (and thus Isekai them to third-rate anime plotlines) and get fuel, avoid grannies and cats.

I heavily suggest to buy the upgrades from the Kuso Miso Technique living legend meme reference, which is a guy who looks like this and randomly appears in the park during the day.

where'S THE FORMER truck driver

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
New post from GB:

According to translate it basically says heavy changes to the save algorithms and a new save state is advised and also asking to email bug reports to him.

Reactions: Slayer128

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
A bit disappointing, was hoping for more from the pregnancy other than a small ending sequence. Overall I get the feeling goldenboy only ever intended this to be a small, simple game and tried to hack on all these additions when it became so popular, but his modest skill and the basic code just isn't made for it, hence why all of the new stuff doesn't really interact with the basic game at all. At this point I think he made the right call to make this the final update (not counting all the bug fixes to get all the disabled and new stuff working, of course) so he can move on to something new that isn't weighed down by its humble beginnings.

I have high hopes for his next game, assuming there is one, especially if he can snag a decent coder to take some of the workload.

Nov 15, 2021
"...OH NO."

spoopy.png

"I need to call the police, quickl-"

*remembers that he raped a girl into submission & taped it, owns drugs, performs "sexy" massages for a living, has a spycam installed in the neighbours' bedchambers, etc.*

"..."

"...On second though, I'm sure they'll be juuuuuuuust fine."

(PS: For those who wonder about the girl in the park and the guy in the restroom, I think they may be just "references" in-game, created for extra... "flavour". For example, the guy in the restroom appears in the BDSM club as a guest, with a mask on. And I think the girl in the park is probably the Queen, with a wig of course, or the black-haired office lady on the right. Of course, no proof of this, so if they get added later or something pops up, please do share. Oh, also: f*ck the exposure minigame, can't fill that bar up completely, note are really too random at times, so if somebody manages and that unlock something, likewise please share.)

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
how to get yuzuki pregnant? and I got a bug when using ntr mode while having sex at the park (fall into infinite loop of climax, had to press end quickly or else it would have broken the game?)

didn't know there are characters at the park, gonna pay them a visit

Edit: forgot to wait until it said "game saved", quit too soon, lost ALL PROGRESS. pain

Angel Kiya

Nov 28, 2017
"...OH NO."

View attachment 1913772

"I need to call the police, quickl-"

*remembers that he raped a girl into submission & taped it, owns drugs, performs "sexy" massages for a living, has a spycam installed in the neighbours' bedchambers, etc.*

"..."

"...On second though, I'm sure they'll be juuuuuuuust fine."

(PS: For those who wonder about the girl in the park and the guy in the restroom, I think they may be just "references" in-game, created for extra... "flavour". For example, the guy in the restroom appears in the BDSM club as a guest, with a mask on. And I think the girl in the park is probably the Queen, with a wig of course, or the black-haired office lady on the right. Of course, no proof of this, so if they get added later or something pops up, please do share. Oh, also: f*ck the exposure minigame, can't fill that bar up completely, note are really too random at times, so if somebody manages and that unlock something, likewise please share.)
If you have an auto clicker, turn it on, and hold right click for blue notes, even with clicker on it works.

Reactions: Basement Dweller

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
oh yeah, for the Taiko no Tatsujin mock minigame at the park, red is left click, blue is right hold, and yellow is rapid left click. and the purple glowing notes are bonus, prioritize on hitting them for faster bar refill

Reactions: Basement Dweller

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
guess I will wait for someone to post a save, can't afford doing all again. forgot the save function in this game is stink

ScorpiusLee

Aug 19, 2020
i've made her nipple orgasming thirty times , but still cant get process in nipple training.
besides, clit level shows max level in character menu and shows 0 level in Hypnosis state .
someone can help me?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes