Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Wait, did the new update automatically send the video to the husband? Cos the hacked save I downloaded didn't have the video sent to him before the update

radtrash

Nov 7, 2020
FUCK FUCK FUCK just as i finished downloading a big game on mega the update gets uploaded and now i have to wait two hours, could someone kindly upload it to another site?

• Haha
Reactions: Cirro84

coxtation

Feb 2, 2020
since i already nutted i'll give my breif overview of experience so far:

1. very buggy, even more than previous. characters stack on top of each other, stuff doesn't load right, i'm sure you've experienced this before. it hasn't changed and has gotten worse.

2. the new content is kind of not interesting and unecessary, and doesn't add value to the game. for example
a. the park - so now she pees and wears a string bikini and streaker outfit. ok. and there's another mini game, that you level up in. i haven't gotten to the h thing yet. but i'm not interested in the string bikini outfit bdsm style or the exhibition stuff. so whatever. it doesn't seem to affect anything else between you and her so it was just kind of thrown in there.
b. the truck driver - i don't need it since i played this game for 2 years and have 99999 coins from cheats anyway
c. there's a guy in the bathroom that shows up sometimes and doesn't. i don't know what he's for.
d. there's a girl outside the bathroom that shows up sometimes outside the bathroom as well. again, don't know what she's for. she just says not interested in you.

3. the extra sex club. basically a couple minigames. the main female character yuki or whatever is not involved. just some weird low quality other female characters that are nowhere near the level of yuki. and you can't really play with them the same way as you do with yuki. you just get a minigame and newgrounds quality cumshot flash animation. it's boring.

4. there are some additional changes such as the staircase outside when you leave. doesn't really seem to make the game anymore interesting and just complicates it. in fact, the more add ons people try to add to these games, the worse from my experience.

5. the ending. i logged into my maxxed account first time and got the ending, which was okay i guess. gets really lame when you have to watch the ending every time you load that max save file, even if you've already seen it like 5 times. i haven't seen the other ending. will add more to this post if i can think of any

edit.

6. there's a new item at the shop for manipulating. i don't know how to use it. i bought it on one file and now it never shows up.

7. there's a new menu for yuki, kind of like stats. it's 3 pages. the second one is metrics. the last is like accomplishments you get from xbox. you have to do stuff to achieve them then click to activate. i haven't had a chance to unlock all yet, but the ones that i have can really screw up your gameplay. for example, if you get max level bj and you click bj by accident, and you have the achievement unlocked, she will orgasm from bj literally every second and you'll get caught in an infinite loop. if this happens, smash the end button.

8. overall a bad quality update for a god tier game. i believe the creator can do a lot better than this if he starts from scratch and does a new game, has a team. i would happily pay him a year of membership just from the original NTR legend alone (and the updates until now)

mlgief232

Oct 2, 2017
since i already nutted i'll give my breif overview of experience so far:

1. very buggy, even more than previous. characters stack on top of each other, stuff doesn't load right, i'm sure you've experienced this before. it hasn't changed and has gotten worse.

2. the new content is kind of not interesting and unecessary, and doesn't add value to the game. for example
a. the park - so now she pees and wears a string bikini and streaker outfit. ok. and there's another mini game, that you level up in. i haven't gotten to the h thing yet. but i'm not interested in the string bikini outfit bdsm style or the exhibition stuff. so whatever. it doesn't seem to affect anything else between you and her so it was just kind of thrown in there.
b. the truck driver - i don't need it since i played this game for 2 years and have 99999 coins from cheats anyway
c. there's a guy in the bathroom that shows up sometimes and doesn't. i don't know what he's for.
d. there's a girl outside the bathroom that shows up sometimes outside the bathroom as well. again, don't know what she's for. she just says not interested in you.

3. the extra sex club. basically a couple minigames. the main female character yuki or whatever is not involved. just some weird low quality other female characters that are nowhere near the level of yuki. and you can't really play with them the same way as you do with yuki. you just get a minigame and newgrounds quality cumshot flash animation. it's boring.

4. there are some additional changes such as the staircase outside when you leave. doesn't really seem to make the game anymore interesting and just complicates it. in fact, the more add ons people try to add to these games, the worse from my experience.

5. the ending. i logged into my maxxed account first time and got the ending, which was okay i guess. gets really lame when you have to watch the ending every time you load that max save file, even if you've already seen it like 5 times. i haven't seen the other ending. will add more to this post if i can think of any
How did you unlock the sex club?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes