Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
SO this is finally complete nice to hear, but reading here there seems to be a lot of bugs. So should I wait for the bug fix update or is it playable enough now? Also how long till the bug fixes update if anyone has an idea?

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
SO this is finally complete nice to hear, but reading here there seems to be a lot of bugs. So should I wait for the bug fix update or is it playable enough now? Also how long till the bug fixes update if anyone has an idea?
Honestly it's playable enough. It's missing some of the features though (mostly just cosmetic stuff idk about anything else) due to those bugs so if you want to wait for the full complete game then wait for those bug fixes. Otherwise it's stable enough that it's playable and there's quite a bit of new content. I would recommend saving a little more frequently than you might normally just in case though. Also the delivery mini game will sometimes make your camera go way off to the bottom right. You can scroll your way back up to the shop so don't worry if that happens just scroll back up.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
evry time i load the game it ended by cant handle stress whatever the condition of ntr man when last time i save. how to fix it?

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
Another one with a bunch of lazy ass endings, I see.

If there's no ending where the husband comes in and kill the MC and his wife, then it ain't worth it.

Or one where you see the woman actually suffering the consequences of her unfaithfulness.

Like, make an ending where the wife comes home after getting banged by the bastard piece of shit and finds the husband banging a hot chick while a video of the wife getting fucked is playing on TV and all her shit is already in bags in the living room for her to return to the streets from whence she came.

Or an ending where the husband just says fuck it, gets another wife that isn't an unfaithful whore and has a happy family and the ex-wife looks at them being happy and she's like corrupted with tattoos and the bastard's kid all alone and thrown away.

Or an ending where the piece of shit gets his comeuppance, I don't know, another guy steals the wife and cucks him, too.
This game is about goldenboy, not the husband
jesse wtf.jpg

Ebokkobe

Oct 1, 2021
You need to pet the cat together with her in the park -- she'll leave for the day but she accidentally drops her phone, which you can use to blackmail her for sex. Mind you, I have no idea how to accomplish the first step without cheating. Maybe GoldenBoy just forgot to finish the cat event.
Where exactly can I find the cat in the park?

JeonnGrounn

Nov 24, 2018
this is modded in such a way that regular h scenes just spam orgasm over and over
That's a bug that may happen when you start H and immediately click the Corrupt scene button or when you are using Lust Lvl 2's leftmost scene and then click that same button.

The easiest way to get out of it is to hover your mouse over where the End button (the button that ends H) would be then spam click it so that when it shows up, it will get you out of the orgasminigun.

Reactions: etceteraw

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Another one with a bunch of lazy ass endings, I see.

If there's no ending where the husband comes in and kill the MC and his wife, then it ain't worth it.

Or one where you see the woman actually suffering the consequences of her unfaithfulness.

Like, make an ending where the wife comes home after getting banged by the bastard piece of shit and finds the husband banging a hot chick while a video of the wife getting fucked is playing on TV and all her shit is already in bags in the living room for her to return to the streets from whence she came.

Or an ending where the husband just says fuck it, gets another wife that isn't an unfaithful whore and has a happy family and the ex-wife looks at them being happy and she's like corrupted with tattoos and the bastard's kid all alone and thrown away.

Or an ending where the piece of shit gets his comeuppance, I don't know, another guy steals the wife and cucks him, too.
As someone who understands jap ntr games, most of the time , the husband or the one being cucked don't get the last laugh. Better stray away from jap ntr games , if those things in your list is what you are looking for , cuz you won't get those here.

You're mistaking jap ntr games for something else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: w.iT

Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah but he's a piece of shit, he doesn't deserve a good ending.
You have problems man. Fiction doesn't need to relate to reality and if you get angry for a pixel guy in a game made by a stranger from a different country that can't even speak your language, you need to see a professional. Nobody here cares about your insecurities, but I wish you a good day nonetheless and hope you stop raging in the thread about nonsensical shit.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes