Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
How do I get the coins to purchase outfits? Yes, I have tried the search function and no, I did not see anything.
Play the delivery minigame.

how do i get new hair's and skins ?
You currently can't get those as they are disabled due to fatal errors. GB will be reimplementing them with the bugfixes.

not gonna lie that update was underwhelming as fk
i guess we overhyped it
I'm not entirely sure what people were expecting tbh. It seems fine to me but it does desperately need those bugfixes. I still can't figure out how to get the game to go to day 31 lol.

Reactions: Firehole

Ashi fechi no ossan

Dec 22, 2019
wtf is wrong with the last lvl of bdsm 20000 exp wtf even if i use fucking bugs where the orgasmn come instantly after farming this for an hour i just got 3000 exp wtf
lmao just enter the room, enter a scene and then end the scene. no need to orgasm her to get tons of exp. unless that's a bug specific to mine

Reactions: Bulldeamon

Lycoris20

Jan 1, 2020
Does anyone know how to interact with the girl at the park? It just says "it doesn't seem to be interested"

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Its going fine for me, the exposition chain is neat addition, the game is a bit too fast though for me to pay attention on the lewdness going on. How to get started on BDSM tho? Is there anything on getting other guys to fuck her?

ururyu6u

Jul 8, 2022
That's a bug that may happen when you start H and immediately click the Corrupt scene button or when you are using Lust Lvl 2's leftmost scene and then click that same button.

The easiest way to get out of it is to hover your mouse over where the End button (the button that ends H) would be then spam click it so that when it shows up, it will get you out of the orgasminigun.
better use the lock button and i didnt use cheat tool or anything i just played and unlocked everything and the repeat is a game bug

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
me too, after the 30° day, i'm soft locked with that half assed ending.

Last edited:

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
screen resolution whes start game is too big i cant see menu and cant do any changes if have options for change resolution

zmey654

Oct 13, 2021
a decent number of bugs in the new version, I hope they will be fixed quickly.
For example: when using the ntr mod, in some scenes she endlessly cum, which is why it is impossible to watch the process of the scene. and other bugs
I am pleased that the author decided to finish the game, especially the scene with the park, but at the moment the game is not very playable right now.

Chilliarch

Oct 20, 2021
a decent number of bugs in the new version, I hope they will be fixed quickly.
For example: when using the ntr mod, in some scenes she endlessly cum, which is why it is impossible to watch the process of the scene. and other bugs
I am pleased that the author decided to finish the game, especially the scene with the park, but at the moment the game is not very playable right now.
as in rn this version is broken? oh what a waste, just downloaded it

4.20 star(s) 77 Votes