Ebokkobe

Oct 1, 2021
Are there any more in the pregnancy content of Yuzuki? All i got was the NTR ending in which she got pregnant wearing a wedding dress (Maybe perhaps the MC having sex with Pregnant Yuzuki as seen in GB's blog??)

And plss how can I interact with the chick outside the bathroom park at noon? The dialogue always tells "maybe shes not interested", how can i make her interested??

Jul 7, 2017
Is NTR avoidable? :p
Sure; nothing forces you to start any of the sex scenes. Avoiding NTR for at least 31 days gets you the "Good" ending, I believe.

Are there any more in the pregnancy content of Yuzuki? All i got was the NTR ending in which she got pregnant wearing a wedding dress (Maybe perhaps the MC having sex with Pregnant Yuzuki as seen in GB's blog??)
I don't think so. I tried extracting all the images in the game just to make sure, and didn't see any pregnancy stuff besides the ending.

And plss how can I interact with the chick outside the bathroom park at noon? The dialogue always tells "maybe shes not interested", how can i make her interested??
You need to pet the cat together with her in the park -- she'll leave for the day but she accidentally drops her phone, which you can use to blackmail her for sex. Mind you, I have no idea how to accomplish the first step without cheating. Maybe GoldenBoy just forgot to finish the cat event.

Reactions: ZACK1775

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
(PS: For those who wonder about the girl in the park and the guy in the restroom, I think they may be just "references" in-game, created for extra... "flavour". For example, the guy in the restroom appears in the BDSM club as a guest, with a mask on. And I think the girl in the park is probably the Queen, with a wig of course, or the black-haired office lady on the right. Of course, no proof of this, so if they get added later or something pops up, please do share. Oh, also: f*ck the exposure minigame, can't fill that bar up completely, note are really too random at times, so if somebody manages and that unlock something, likewise please share.)
Hmm you may be correct, but from what we see in this past post on CI-EN, you're intended to have sex with the girl in the park somehow. But 0 clue how to go about doing so.

fuck_you_mf

Jul 16, 2021
anyone have a black screen upon starting the game?i can hear the BGM but my screen is black and i cant see anything

fixed it myselft and found the problem was due to the scaling of screen
Can u please explain ? i dont get it. should i scale it to 100% as my laptop default is 125 but that can cause other problems

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You need to pet the cat together with her in the park -- she'll leave for the day but she accidentally drops her phone, which you can use to blackmail her for sex. Mind you, I have no idea how to accomplish the first step without cheating. Maybe GoldenBoy just forgot to finish the cat event.
How do you cheat this?

uysct

Feb 7, 2021
Sure; nothing forces you to start any of the sex scenes. Avoiding NTR for at least 31 days gets you the "Good" ending, I believe.

I don't think so. I tried extracting all the images in the game just to make sure, and didn't see any pregnancy stuff besides the ending.

the first step how to cheat

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
I tried this work, I didn't like it, the heroine can be completely corrupted within a few days, then interest is lost in the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pewpewsmurf
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes