shinryu13

Oct 28, 2019
I remember seeing this issue in earlier builds but have not had this problem with this build. I noticed when I save, first it updates the slot with the new information and then after a few seconds the save screen closes. Maybe if you close the game before the save screen closes it does not save properly. If this is not your case then I don't know what else it could be.
Well that's not my case.. I already save and everytime I closed the game and load the game again.. All my items that I already bought is missing.. Already try with some of the other download site from the page 1 and the problems still same

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
It's supposed to appear above the girl, on the roof of the bathroom, but I don't think there's a legitimate way to make it show up in the current version. As for an illegitimate way:

You can probably edit the save to just skip the cat event in the park. But what I did was use the RuntimeUnityEditor plugin for BepinEx 5.4, and force the cat-feeding animation to play. After that I was able to grab the phone and blackmail her naturally.
Edited to add: For save editing, it looks like the variable "G_B_10" is used to remember whether or not you've grabbed her phone. For runtime editing, you can trigger the relevant animation by activating ===Place/Park/Obj/NPC/SportsGirl/Sports_Girl_NekoEvent_1_0

In the current version I believe you need to actually press the buttons in the last page of her stat screen (accessible from your phone) to unlock these things.
lifesaver!! thanks

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
btw anyone know how to unlock mop/Scourer/Clean daisuki abilities? Getting her to clean/dishwash 10 times doesn't seem to work for some reason (I started over with no saves too)

Reactions: msk213

POVSeeker

Formerly 'theLeeGent'
Sep 9, 2018
Honestly, I love the new updates. One think I dislike is how buggy this game currently is. Thinking about it, I just wished GB had updated the game more frequently than to make us wait.

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It's supposed to appear above the girl, on the roof of the bathroom, but I don't think there's a legitimate way to make it show up in the current version. As for an illegitimate way:

You can probably edit the save to just skip the cat event in the park. But what I did was use the RuntimeUnityEditor plugin for BepinEx 5.4, and force the cat-feeding animation to play. After that I was able to grab the phone and blackmail her naturally.
Edited to add: For save editing, it looks like the variable "G_B_10" is used to remember whether or not you've grabbed her phone. For runtime editing, you can trigger the relevant animation by activating ===Place/Park/Obj/NPC/SportsGirl/Sports_Girl_NekoEvent_1_0

In the current version I believe you need to actually press the buttons in the last page of her stat screen (accessible from your phone) to unlock these things.
Thank you sir.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Is this a complete beginning and end kind of complete or the fuck it I want to move onto something else now it's complete enough kind of complete? I thought this was still an ongoing project.

kira0819

May 2, 2017
are the download link contain the most updated version of the game? it said the most updated is 2.6 but the files are all 1.0

bobettino

Aug 26, 2017
events? did you start a new save, because i have no idea what are you talking about. hmmm, i wonder if old saves are dead
I mean the actions you can take when calling her. You can make her clean, wash etc, and the last one says to do it in the evening, but I can't call her in the evening

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I've got to the epilogue, maxed out exhibitionism and general lust and I was under the impression you could have balcony sex, is this not a thing?
Also why did he add toilet and bathroom rooms in the apartment they dont seem to do anything?

I haven't found a new job and I'm past day 31. The only jobs are the old ones, chickens and massage. What is the new one and where? The truck driver guy in the park wont talk to me
To be a driver, you'll need to spend money to buy the license from the succubus. The job only provide coins for outifts.

For the toilet and bathroom, when you unlock "Personal Bitch", when you call Miyuki over you'll have additional action when selecting what she'll do for you (there's an arrow next to the third option) The balcony sex is there, too.

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
are you guys able to get the second succubu scene? the truck game is kinda sus after reaching the the first scene.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
managed to complete whatever the game has to offer currently. It's pretty solid i guess, though alot of functionalities are implemented halfway through eg. toilet exist but no event in it, BDSM room could have been more the 2 rotating "events" are.. meh.

GB has been hard at working on this but it really still has a long way to go in polishing, hope he isn't gonna to just drop it after 1-2 minor patches like ver1.02 and that's all. There is so much potential with this.. but i guess there is always the parody version of this game that is pretty good as well (in fact i prefer the artstyle and animations in that one)

Reactions: charlieguo
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes