Aug 4, 2017
Some of the bugs I've encountered;
>The cloning hammer is supposed to get you 5k at morning and after noon, and 10k at evening, however the "text" displays these values being swapped, you still get the correct supposed amount but it's misleading
>If you go to the park at any time and enter the bathroom and then exit, you will see the urination prompt even if your hoe isn't present.
>Mystery man at the bathroom is just standing there, can't interact with him.
>Certain positions may cause a loop of unending orgasms when the "NTR" mode is activated on the phone
>H scenes at the park (not the bathroom tho) are buggy, you and your hoe will get cloned and they will be doing mating press at the entrance in addition to the "originals" fucking on the bench.
>Park girl is bugged, can't progress with her.
>Everytime you reload the game the cleaning and dishwasher counter will reset to 0

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
Some bugs that I have found but not sure if the developer would know however,
1. Max Lust in bedroom - Lv 1 scene 1 and 3, Lv 3 scene 1 have bugs with continuous orgasms and would spaz out without a way to end unless clicking the end button between the interval of orgasm spazzing out (lol)​
2. Save files will wipe the count out of cleaning, dishwashing, and total cleaning on the Exp Count below the Introduction page​
3. From 2., when done at least 10 cleaning, 10 dishwashing, 25 total cleaning, H-status won't unlock the abilities "The Mop", "Human Scourer" and "Clean Daisuki" respectively​
4. The girl at the park scene is unknown/missing​
5. Save files will give you the wrong date played so be warned when overwriting the save files​
6. Park - Before physical Exp Max bug you can get Yuzuki to do exhibition piss play​
7. Kinda obvious with some of the glitches in terms of language consistency where unlocking an ability will show Unlocked in Korean when my setting is in English​
8. Glitches with the introduction pages opening up when loading into your saves​
9. Past the 31 day mark, you will get glitches depicting almost all the endings at the same time if you used your old saves so be warned.​

That's the current bugs I have found and have fun with the current game till bugfixes are implemented with almost the com

P.S. Also under places at the H-Status, where to find the scenes for "In front of:" and the "Onahole" exp counts?

raendymion

Sep 28, 2020
Some bugs that I have found but not sure if the developer would know however,
1. Max Lust in bedroom - Lv 1 scene 1 and 3, Lv 3 scene 1 have bugs with continuous orgasms and would spaz out without a way to end unless clicking the end button between the interval of orgasm spazzing out (lol)​
2. Save files will wipe the count out of cleaning, dishwashing, and total cleaning on the Exp Count below the Introduction page​
3. From 2., when done at least 10 cleaning, 10 dishwashing, 25 total cleaning, H-status won't unlock the abilities "The Mop", "Human Scourer" and "Clean Daisuki" respectively​
4. The girl at the park scene is unknown/missing​
5. Save files will give you the wrong date played so be warned when overwriting the save files​
6. Park - Before physical Exp Max bug you can get Yuzuki to do exhibition piss play​
7. Kinda obvious with some of the glitches in terms of language consistency where unlocking an ability will show Unlocked in Korean when my setting is in English​
8. Glitches with the introduction pages opening up when loading into your saves​
9. Past the 31 day mark, you will get glitches depicting almost all the endings at the same time if you used your old saves so be warned.​

That's the current bugs I have found and have fun with the current game till bugfixes are implemented with almost the com

P.S. Also under places at the H-Status, where to find the scenes for "In front of:" and the "Onahole" exp counts?
I guess it mean in front of her husband when you give him sleeping pills but it still bugged so it not counting

ZeynZerep

Aug 31, 2021
I just hope that the creator releases a patch or something to fix the bugs it has, or at least someone else manages to do that.

ramius

Mar 9, 2018
Bugs aside, how do you all feel about this update? Are you satisfied or disappointed?
I think we might have hyped it up too much in our heads. I definitely did at least
satisfied because it's released, but disappointed because of bugs
it's totally incomplete anyway so i rather wait for next few updates until the bug is fixed and gyaru is released

the situation isn't as bad as Cyberpunk at least

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Bugs aside, how do you all feel about this update? Are you satisfied or disappointed?
I think we might have hyped it up too much in our heads. I definitely did at least
actually it's because of that much expectations and previous delays that GB decided to just release it as it is. He already made it clear it's going to be full of bugs and incomplete, some planned features are not going to be in this version due to that as well. People need to chill, it's another long delay if he needs to fix it properly, or just let people "enjoy" whatever that is new and playable and whine about the bad stuff

Reactions: Firehole

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The games great. In the last few pages I spotted an update post that seems to suggest it's not "Completed", can we get that removed?

I didn't see it mentioned yet, so I just wanted to note I was encountering a bug where if you do the parks sex scene with the wife the camera focuses on the bathroom and won't drag back over to the bench. You can still zoom out to see...but it leaves much to be desired. It also shows the bedroom raw sex camera image during the park sex as well.

I've never been able to get her to go to the park legit, only through the bathroom urination glitch. Is there a legit way that I've been missing?

I haven't gotten that scene with her on the balcony actually having sex, just the BJ. Is that scene still possible or just a pic from an old update?

I've never been able to get the wife to enter the bathroom in the park and be in the stall. But I haven't fully farmed BDSM post game either since you can't save in the post game and the orgasm glitch feels like it's limiting how much bdsm I can farm each time. Let me know if maxing that is the missing piece.

All in all. The game is great. If all dev does is patch all the bugs and calls it good, that would be fine with me. Given all the extra categories in the succu vending machine seems like there might be more new stuff down the line, if so, I can't wait. Dev's doing a good job. Looking forward to the next update. Hopefully it makes it to the update page when it does.

jacklancaster

Jul 4, 2020
managed to complete whatever the game has to offer currently. It's pretty solid i guess, though alot of functionalities are implemented halfway through eg. toilet exist but no event in it, BDSM room could have been more the 2 rotating "events" are.. meh.

GB has been hard at working on this but it really still has a long way to go in polishing, hope he isn't gonna to just drop it after 1-2 minor patches like ver1.02 and that's all. There is so much potential with this.. but i guess there is always the parody version of this game that is pretty good as well (in fact i prefer the artstyle and animations in that one)
What is the name of that parody game?

Reactions: Dark_Matter
Jul 7, 2017
Something that may be seen in the future, or may never be seen
Here's some more.

It turns out that a pregnant sprite and gyaru sprite have each been implemented for the basic standing pose (but none of the sex animations):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The bdsm/exhibitionism bathroom play was probably supposed to have the usual buttons in the phone app. Raising the blue bar all the way leads to discovery (and then the police come yell at you and send you home):
Looks like the developer tried to implement a gallery page, but I guess he gave up:

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes