Sangera

May 21, 2017
Really like the game but some of the bugs are to annyoning, for example if you close the game and reload it seems your lewd meter gets reset, so where she would losse 3-4k after lvl 4 before she just lost 200 as if she was lvl 1 again

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Here's some more.

It turns out that a pregnant sprite and gyaru sprite have each been implemented for the basic standing pose (but none of the sex animations):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The bdsm/exhibitionism bathroom play was probably supposed to have the usual buttons in the phone app. Raising the blue bar all the way leads to discovery (and then the police come yell at you and send you home):
Looks like the developer tried to implement a gallery page, but I guess he gave up:
Is the toilet scene likely just the phone interaction minigame with the red and blue bars or are there some other animations?

Really liked the new scene poses but wish there was more, toilet bathroom and balcony was hoping for a few in each of them.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
What is the suspicious camera upgrade (the heart) meant to do? I got this before the update as well and it didn't do anything and still the same now.

Astral Aeon

Mar 8, 2018
Cheat engine doesn't work (Or I'm doing something wrong. Every time I edit the money and save, it reverts back to original).
And I fed the cat 5 times already but it just disappeared without leaving any key behind? Is it a bug?

Riyosmith

Aug 25, 2018
Cheat engine doesn't work (Or I'm doing something wrong. Every time I edit the money and save, it reverts back to original).
And I fed the cat 5 times already but it just disappeared without leaving any key behind? Is it a bug?
Change value type to Float and scan. You will get three results only one changes the actual money the other two reverts to original. So try each result individually. For the cat try saving the game and wait till the " game saved" msg pops , afterward go outside and the cat should be there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Astral Aeon

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
I saw pregnancy and birth in the changelog. But not in the game, haven't installed it yet?
There's a pregnancy random short end image at day 31 if you get it. I think pregnancy in scenes will come later like changing her appearance apparently had problems currently.

Reactions: origami367

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Latest post on Ci-en site traslated from Japanese. Can a mod remove the completed tag?
1657507261337.png

Last edited:

Hobsnake

Jan 15, 2020
Can someone explain how lust exp. works cause sometimes I get like 1k and then the next I only get like 200

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes