Sangera

May 21, 2017
how to make her climax during sex, the meter doesn't go up...
There is a little heart on a slider, you have to move the heart to the right until it turns pink and then the meter goes up, and the more close she is to orgasm the more you have to slide the heart to the right

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
So is there a way to get the Balcony Sex Scenes while talking to the Husband? Not sure how to.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Could you please made some quick walkthrough for it, I can't get that scenes
Those are just the poses you get when leveling up her lust level but its bugged out and put it in the park. Park you get from a specific lust level I forget but probably max.

Jax_2609

Jul 4, 2022
There is a little heart on a slider, you have to move the heart to the right until it turns pink and then the meter goes up, and the more close she is to orgasm the more you have to slide the heart to the right
didn't get any key after feeding the cat 5 times

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
So is there a way to get the Balcony Sex Scenes while talking to the Husband? Not sure how to.
I only saw a blowjob scene while talking to the husband. Basically once she's maxed out, when you call her over just click the white triangle to see new options (also includes both bathroom scenes). Not... really much to it though. Small animation loop and it's done.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
I only saw a blowjob scene while talking to the husband. Basically once she's maxed out, when you call her over just click the white triangle to see new options (also includes both bathroom scenes). Not... really much to it though. Small animation loop and it's done.
There is some sex scene on the balcony similar to how the blowjob is but I think its another one of those inaccessible things whilst he patches it up.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Full save, but its really bugged.
No, that save file doesn't even have all the outfits.

Alright, got a save file here (From the new update, so it shouldn't be as buggy as the old ones)

Day 29

All physical EXP/LUSTLV Max

Exhibitionism/BDSM LVL3 (Max)

Masochist, exhibitionist, personal bitch, erotomania abilities unlocked

All outfits and items purchased

Park girl unlocked

Kinda fooled around for a bit so I may have missed something. Also, my tests didn't kick me out to the main menu after going past day 31.
Thanks for the ACTUAL full save. Your file should be included in the OP without a doubt. Includes park H scenes, outfits and everything.

Disappointing update. This is the Mass Effect Andromeda of H-gaming right here.

Mar 26, 2022
Disappointing update. This is the Mass Effect Andromeda of H-gaming right here.
Wouldn't go that far, Mass effect had no excuses with all that money and personel.

However, devs still played too much with the hype. I mean, they could have delayed a pair of months or more.
Hyping and rushing games is a problem for gaming.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes