Charlesz___

Aug 24, 2021
ayy dude i got some bugs, well, the bug dont bother too much tho, just some scene that out too soon

its still first day, I haven't even called her to my room yet
but well, its just a minor bug so its not too much of bother
1657588977830.png

Jax_2609

Jul 4, 2022
Grind BDSM scenes a lot.
That's not it you see where are bdsm scenes? Can you give me a quick walkthrough for bdsm and how to get those achievements because I played this like 4 times but didn't get any achievements.

Charlesz___

Aug 24, 2021
That's not it you see where are bdsm scenes? Can you give me a quick walkthrough for bdsm and how to get those achievements because I played this like 4 times but didn't get any achievements.
well, i dont really know how to open it, but i played until day 30 and i bought "delivery liscense", after ending i got invitation for some club, u can find the club at the suspicious store, there was a door at left, and there u will find some s&m club

try to talk to one of them, and one of them willl provide room with bdsm tool
1657607151452.png 1657607261423.png

Charlesz___

Aug 24, 2021
well, i dont really know how to open it, but i played until day 30 and i bought "delivery liscense", after ending i got invitation for some club, u can find the club at the suspicious store, there was a door at left, and there u will find some s&m club

try to talk to one of them, and one of them willl provide room with bdsm tool
View attachment 1921130 View attachment 1921136
either the requirement is driving liscense or the end (day 31+), u can alway download save file from this thread, i bet they already unlocked all content, including all costumes, coz the coin only appear at this event (portal event and the bdsm
#CMIIW

Dark Load

Jul 5, 2022
How do i save my game? its not saving and there is no location of my file
After i finished the game saving and restarting the game the save is not there

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
that's in the 31 days+, you get a club invitation

btw, this are the endings 2 (not fully corrupted) and 3 (fully corrupted but no creampie)

View attachment 1921160 View attachment 1921161 View attachment 1921163 View attachment 1921174 View attachment 1921175 View attachment 1921176 View attachment 1921177 View attachment 1921178 View attachment 1921179
man that last panel looks better than any other art in the game lmao. Kinda like due to how long he took for this update is be out, the new park H animations are one notch above the old content

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Any update on possible bugfixed final version?
It's probably going to be a bit considering how much there is to be fixed and reimplemented. Last post was requesting information about existing bugs people have found and there's a lot.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Someone who knows how to extract the archives from unity could get the music that plays in the delivery minigame, please? That music is so good and chill, makes me feel pretty nostalgic and I even idk why lol

Jun 3, 2022
so what do you guys think, was this update worth the wait?
Too buggy to really be all that enjoyable, however it was also really great to see the progress made by the dev, and i hope it inspires confidence from his supporters.
With a game this good in terms of animation, art, you just wish for more.
That said with polish, and final additions in place, this will probably stand out as one of the best adult games of this period.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
so what do you guys think, was this update worth the wait?
The 5 scene selections in two new locations I really liked proper spicy. I kinda wish there was more scene selections in different locations even if it were fewer like the bathroom, toilet, balcony and the tied up scenes I really wish were this (would've loved to see anal and climax is her pissing into toilet). Was also hoping for more of those "nasty" red scenes, like in some locations he's just fucking her hard and all he cares about. Though yeah biggest issue buggy af, looking forward to the next update fixing it and adding remaining content.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
The 5 scene selections in two new locations I really liked proper spicy. I kinda wish there was more scene selections in different locations even if it were fewer like the bathroom, toilet, balcony and the tied up scenes I really wish were this (would've loved to see anal and climax is her pissing into toilet). Was also hoping for more of those "nasty" red scenes, like in some locations he's just fucking her hard and all he cares about. Though yeah biggest issue buggy af, looking forward to the next update fixing it and adding remaining content.
Isn't this completed with endings and everything though? I thought it just needed a bugfix update?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes