LVJC1987

May 17, 2017
I really expect this is not completed, would be a huge blue balling to never have those implemented. Damn, having her taking selfies would be hot AF.
The pictures I put out are all unpacked from existing files,lack of internal logical connection,if GB just fixed some bugs, then we will never see something.

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
this game is buggy as hell, i hope the author or someone update it and remove the bugs, it's almost unplayable once you get to the endless mode and the girl lust reaches to max level

ZeynZerep

Aug 31, 2021
How do you acces the endless mode? Everytime I creat a new game, it keeps sending me to normal ending, and its game over :/
what you should do is get the ending ntr, because the normal one is bug, so if you saved before day 30 I recommend you try to raise it to level 5 of lust, if you didn't then I'm sorry but you'll have to play again from the beginning

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
If there is a beginning and an end and the author says it's completed then it is completed. Everything else is extra credit.
It's not really a big deal, I'm sure the updates will keep getting posted. Dev never stated it's completed, even in his release notes for this version. Status will get fixed next time they see an update. It was just bugging my OCD, so I thought I'd post a notice to show it's still a work in progress.

AkagiBlessing19

Mar 11, 2021
is there the same? often go out alone even though it used to be fine. and the woman's hair is yellow. does this game have any bugs?

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
I'm guessing there's nothing you can do with the SM scene in the bathroom stall yet outside of view it? There's no prompts or buttons to press when you start it.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Game is complete - just has a bugfix version to be released (sometime)?
INFO -

Translation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers

Reactions: phoenix31
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes