toxina250

May 13, 2020
Could you explain how you triggered the balcony sex? Everything I've tried in-game has resulted in the balcony blowjob scene instead of this one:

Centarius

Aug 20, 2019
Is anything even translated with MTL? Nearly all the menus and selectable options are in moonrunes? Is there some separate thing I have to download that isn't on the main page?

LVJC1987

May 17, 2017
Could you explain how you triggered the balcony sex? Everything I've tried in-game has resulted in the balcony blowjob scene instead of this one:
it cannot be triggerd in the game right now ,GB did not write the code about how to trigeer this

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
How do I invite her for exhibition?
When you reach lust level 3, under H-Status there should be a button similar to Masochism to unlock her status for personal bitch or something. Once done, go to the park and call Yuzuki and play the Exhibitionism game :3

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
Might be when you reach lust lvl 5 and unlock the nympho stat under H-Status

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
I can't buy any of the costumes at the vending machine in the sex shop. I've seen screenshots where there's some text on the vending machine indicating that you need to convert money to tokens in order to buy the costumes (10000 for 50 or something like that), but in my game there is no text displayed and I can't interact with anything. Even if I have more than 20000 (which should be equal to 200 tokens) I can't buy any costumes. Is that another bug in this version, or is there something else that needs to be done? Haven't seen anyone else mention it.

BigWoke

Jul 19, 2019
Some bugs that I have found but not sure if the developer would know however,
1. Max Lust in bedroom - Lv 1 scene 1 and 3, Lv 3 scene 1 have bugs with continuous orgasms and would spaz out without a way to end unless clicking the end button between the interval of orgasm spazzing out (lol)​
2. Save files will wipe the count out of cleaning, dishwashing, and total cleaning on the Exp Count below the Introduction page​
3. From 2., when done at least 10 cleaning, 10 dishwashing, 25 total cleaning, H-status won't unlock the abilities "The Mop", "Human Scourer" and "Clean Daisuki" respectively​
4. The girl at the park scene is unknown/missing​
5. Save files will give you the wrong date played so be warned when overwriting the save files​
6. Park - Before physical Exp Max bug you can get Yuzuki to do exhibition piss play​
7. Kinda obvious with some of the glitches in terms of language consistency where unlocking an ability will show Unlocked in Korean when my setting is in English​
8. Glitches with the introduction pages opening up when loading into your saves​
9. Past the 31 day mark, you will get glitches depicting almost all the endings at the same time if you used your old saves so be warned.​

That's the current bugs I have found and have fun with the current game till bugfixes are implemented with almost the com

P.S. Also under places at the H-Status, where to find the scenes for "In front of:" and the "Onahole" exp counts?
Also add a glitch where at some point after playing the game long enough, when you activate Netorare positions she will automatically be stuck at orgasm and you can't switch positions unless you try to hit the 3-4 frame window you can click END.

Reactions: azmijaka

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
While the bugs are fixed, you can manually tweak the save file to unlock some functionality.
To do this, open the save file (Save01.es3-Save04.es3) with any text editor convenient for you (it is advisable to make a copy of the original files before making changes)

For example, to open a scene with a sports girl in the park (Park Girl), you need to change the value from "false" to "true":
Code:
"Y_Call" : {
"__type" : "bool",
"value" : false
},
So that you can call the Heroine in any location:
Code:
"Global_Y_Call" : : {
"value" : true
},
And since achievements are calculated incorrectly, there is a way to activate them, but you will need to "get" them after loading. Group of parameters with a difference in the name from 1 to 17:
Code:
"Achi_1" : {
"value" : true
},

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
The bdsm/exhibitionism bathroom play was probably supposed to have the usual buttons in the phone app. Raising the blue bar all the way leads to discovery (and then the police come yell at you and send you home):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't believe he would add a "exposed in public bathroom" scenario only to have fucking nothing for it.

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
Here's some more.

It turns out that a pregnant sprite and gyaru sprite have each been implemented for the basic standing pose (but none of the sex animations):
The bdsm/exhibitionism bathroom play was probably supposed to have the usual buttons in the phone app. Raising the blue bar all the way leads to discovery (and then the police come yell at you and send you home):
his ci-en posts did have gifs with pregnant sprites, maybe it's unimplemented in this version?

+I wonder if there's a way to force the buttons in the current version

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes