Nick_08_Cam

Jan 18, 2023
Hey, I have a problem with a bug
Every time I load a save, the girl's stats and all the items in the house are reset.
Some way to fix it?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey guys, since I have been exhaustively looking for a gallery of the game (i mean, where all the scenes or images are) and I didn't find anything, I decided to do it myself and here is the result:

(I think) that there are all the scenes in the game as well as images and endings too. The animated scenes are in GIF format. There are each of the variations of the outfit for the scenes as well, I hope you enjoy it. If someone thinks I forgot to include something, you can add it yourself and upload the images again. Maybe there IS a gallery already out there made by someone, but I couldn't find any. Oh! And in some scenes there is the "windows activation" notification, but it doesn't bother that much. Sorry :HideThePain:

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
How can I invite her for afternoon "tea"? The thing I'm supposed to spend to invite her isn't avaiable in the shop.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
If anyone is interested, I've made saves just before all of the endings, along with a save with access to the post-game.

I've also included a guide on how to access the saves, and it also discusses what it in each of the 4 saves, I hope you guys enjoy!
How to get sex with the suspicious store owner?

LeMustacheMan

Feb 13, 2022
How to get sex with the suspicious store owner?
I found you can only have two scenes with her. Doing it isn't too tough. As you play the delivery minigame (if you cant do it, buy the truck license from the suspicious store) look at the top right, there should be a bill-board slowly being filled up, its measured in how far you go in the minigame, and there are two scenes. The first is a footjob, and the second is a blowjob. To my knowledge there isn't a third so.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
I found you can only have two scenes with her. Doing it isn't too tough. As you play the delivery minigame (if you cant do it, buy the truck license from the suspicious store) look at the top right, there should be a bill-board slowly being filled up, its measured in how far you go in the minigame, and there are two scenes. The first is a footjob, and the second is a blowjob. To my knowledge there isn't a third so.
ahh thats why i never got it. i always try to pass it because the guide not mention it, i thought the mini game only for getting coins also the license are so expensive.
thanks dude.

woguovs

Sep 7, 2021
If anyone is interested, I've made saves just before all of the endings, along with a save with access to the post-game.

I've also included a guide on how to access the saves, and it also discusses what it in each of the 4 saves, I hope you guys enjoy!
bro thx 4 the pregnant save and just for remainder,you lose a ending that need keep level 4 till 31 days.So I uploaded here

nxmt

Dec 13, 2021
How do I activate exhibitionis, Ive reached bdsm lv2 but found no way to do the scene

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes