Revy_3

Dec 26, 2022
does anyone have a save with all unlocked and the "sex" maxed out? I mean those "bubbles" that appears when you have sex, they say "anal", "pussy", "boobs", "mouth" and things like that... Does anyone have a save with those maxed out?
There is only one anal scene i recall, the one in the SM chamber after you beat the game. The rest is there when you have sex in your house, the girl's house, or in front of her husband

Reactions: Spu9

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
There is only one anal scene i recall, the one in the SM chamber after you beat the game. The rest is there when you have sex in your house, the girl's house, or in front of her husband
There are others (I mean, I don't know if it's anal, but there are sexual positions that can "raise" that anal bar as well). By raising all those stats, you get variations of the normal scenes... That's why I asked for the savedata, I done it all but I lost the save... And it seems that nobody else has it

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
There are others (I mean, I don't know if it's anal, but there are sexual positions that can "raise" that anal bar as well). By raising all those stats, you get variations of the normal scenes... That's why I asked for the savedata, I done it all but I lost the save... And it seems that nobody else has it
I've had mixed luck copying save files around. I can suggest if you don't find one, that if you "lock" the animation you're doing it will continue to level the stat and prevent her from having an orgasm, so you can level some stats up pretty fast. Just find the sweet spot, hit the lock and wait short bit. That's how I did it a while back.

Kaitel97

Jan 20, 2020
All the bubble are unlock expect the cleaning stuff. Not sure if this is what your looking for but hope it helps.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Yes, that has been a discussion for quite some time now. Golden Boy doesn't show any signs of being alive.
Man that would be so tragic. I hope he's okay. He worked so hard for this, time to enjoy the fruits and hopefully build on this success to achieve even greater levels of success.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
No one knows and from what I've seen some devs do a one time game and move on with their lives, some return after months or years, and the worst case scenario would be, he passed away.
He was sick or something like that?

NVM, I just readed the rest of the threrad, welp, let's hope he's not dead.

Last edited:

Blurog

Jan 3, 2023
Does any one know if we can customize the wife's , hair , skin as in the costume machine , i can't access them ?

giiggeli

Jan 2, 2022
Does any one know if we can customize the wife's , hair , skin as in the costume machine , i can't access them ?
These seems to be stuff that was supposed to be in game, but they weren't implemented in the game. Hopefully they will be in the future, if there gona be any update.

Reactions: Reluser and Blurog

Shaqb

Dec 7, 2020
Can anyone help when I take her to the park to do the exhibition training when I end the scene the scree goes black and the time pass like normal but I dont get any exp for the training

Reactions: Smokkaloh

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
If anyone is interested, I've made saves just before all of the endings, along with a save with access to the post-game.

I've also included a guide on how to access the saves, and it also discusses what it in each of the 4 saves, I hope you guys enjoy!
There were multiple endings!?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes