kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
is there any posted about ending list? i already got 2 ending (NTR & corruption)
Bad Ending - Wife and Husband stays happy together.
Corruption 1 - Wife cheats with NTR guy and Husband does not know about it.
Corruption 2 - Wife cheats with NTR guy and Husband does know about it.
NTR - Wife is pregnant with NTR guy's baby and Husband may know what is going on.

misuta_zero

Dec 15, 2022
Bad Ending - Wife and Husband stays happy together.
Corruption 1 - Wife cheats with NTR guy and Husband does not know about it.
Corruption 2 - Wife cheats with NTR guy and Husband does know about it.
NTR - Wife is pregnant with NTR guy's baby and Husband may know what is going on.
Thanks a lot

Oct 8, 2019
Hell no bro, Tiramisu's cant compare to NTR legend. Not even the pixel art animations are as good as NTRLegend's.
Current version of Ntraholic is about as good as the finished version of NTR Legend, outside of lacking an ending. The only real area in which NTR Legend surpasses Ntraholic is in its charm, since GB just made his game funnier. Compare fingering women and counting chickens to what you do for cash in Ntraholic, as well as learning how to kill highschoolers better from Yaranaika

Last edited:
Reactions: fuckyoutoo22

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
it took me and EMBARRASSING amount of time, to realize that if you click the "lock" icon,
you can keep her from coming, while also passively grinding for xp in the respective body parts
yeah.
When i found that out,i maxed out everything in very short order.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
NOTE: All Unity games can "call home" - e.g., you may see network connections to googleusercontent.com or unity3d.com, especially at game startup. This appears typical, but decide for youself if that's a risk.
am i a dumbass for not trying out this game because of this? i don't want anyone at unity to know that i'm playing ntr legend

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
am i a dumbass for not trying out this game because of this? i don't want anyone at unity to know that i'm playing ntr legend
how about you just pullt he plug while playing the game, so you are offline while it runs
afterwards, check the taskmanager for weird shit you might wanna close.

smowky

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
A weird question BUT why does 1.0.2 version here is 357 mb and the same version on DL site is 738 mb ?
Does the DL site version have more content?

Revy_3

Dec 26, 2022
the accesories, hair, and skins can't be accessed. is it because of bug or it will be there in another update?

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
the accesories, hair, and skins can't be accessed. is it because of bug or it will be there in another update?
Yeah, those are simply not in the game yet.
Wondering how long it can take to add these tho or if they just stopped caring and/or doing another project

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
does anyone have a save with all unlocked and the "sex" maxed out? I mean those "bubbles" that appears when you have sex, they say "anal", "pussy", "boobs", "mouth" and things like that... Does anyone have a save with those maxed out?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes