Jun 23, 2017
Whenever I try to save my game after reaching the max lust level, the game freezes and stops responding; I wind up forced to close the game and the save gets corrupted. Is this a known problem?

creator of dreams

Nov 19, 2022
of the morn
View attachment 753258

Overview:
Yuzuki is in need of money for her upcoming wedding anniversary.
Then she saw her neighbor looking troubled about the garbages.
Having confidence in her cleaning ability, she offer to do some cleaning for him for a pay
However, Kuzuoka Kuzuoka, was not an ordinary man, he (you) is known as family destroyer/The Disaster
What is her fate of entering her feet in the territory of a man who has led many families to ruin?

NOTE: All Unity games can "call home" - e.g., you may see network connections to googleusercontent.com or unity3d.com, especially at game startup. This appears typical, but decide for youself if that's a risk.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-20
Release Date: 2022-07-18
Developer: GoldenBoy -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (x64): - - - -
Win (x86): - - - -

Extras: SAVE - WALKTHROUGH

KawaiiPutin thanks for the link

View attachment 753322 View attachment 753321 View attachment 753331 View attachment 807929 View attachment 753330 View attachment 753320 View attachment 753319 View attachment 753317
I have completed everything. I even developped every ohysical trait to the maximum (mouth, boobs, clit....) and I got the personal bitch trait, in which Im supposed to have unlocked another sex scene, but I dont know how to reach it. Any help?

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
View attachment 2212047

how to get this one?
anyone know how to get it?
You need to unlock the sex club which allows you to take Yukiko there for BDSM play. Max that out and you gain the Masochist perk. In order to unlock the sex club you need to max out Yukiko's lust by inviting her to clean then playing with her, eventually having sex with her.

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
I've heard a rumor that the dev will come back in 2023. One can only hope. But still, I'm happy that this game has inspired others like NTRaholic and Handyman Legend.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I've heard a rumor that the dev will come back in 2023. One can only hope. But still, I'm happy that this game has inspired others like NTRaholic and Handyman Legend.
Please back up your rumors with sources from the creator himself. If you heard it from "some guy" on another thread then this is not helpful.

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
Please back up your rumors with sources from the creator himself. If you heard it from "some guy" on another thread then this is not helpful.
Perhaps I should have worded things differently. I don't have evidence to back it up, rather it's my WISH, my HOPE, that he comes back, even though I understand that it's almost certain that it won't happen, and that now we can only look forward to the games that share his legacy.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Perhaps I should have worded things differently. I don't have evidence to back it up, rather it's my WISH, my HOPE, that he comes back, even though I understand that it's almost certain that it won't happen, and that now we can only look forward to the games that share his legacy.
Yes, you should have. "I've heard a rumor" sounds like you were throwing bait and seeing who bites.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Realistically what you expect coders to do with the game? The only mods I expect someone to do for free would easy ones like changing the stats for saves (which already exists) or changing the text for dialogue or the name of characters. If someone is good enough and dedicated enough to make new sex scenes, minigames, events, etc, they would just make or sell their own game. Like what TiramisuLntr is doing.

In fact if you want more NTR-Legend like features go check TiramisuLntr's game. It will be released soon. You can probably get what you want there. Also you can talk to the developer directly. You could get what you want by asking him.
Hell no bro, Tiramisu's cant compare to NTR legend. Not even the pixel art animations are as good as NTRLegend's.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hell no bro, Tiramisu's cant compare to NTR legend. Not even the pixel art animations are as good as NTRLegend's.
If you like NTR Legend more, then that is your preference. But the point was Tiramisu is on this site so you can contact him directly to make requests on his NTR Legend-like game, unlike GB. That is a lot more useful than asking people to mod this game or spread rumors about updates for the game.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Honest i don't really think we should comparing both of them, they had their own style and had their own preference. Don't you think its Rude to comparing them

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Honest i don't really think we should comparing both of them, they had their own style and had their own preference. Don't you think its Rude to comparing them
I feel like comparing both is innevitable... considering... like... NTRholic is inspired by NTRLegend.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
If you like NTR Legend more, then that is your preference. But the point was Tiramisu is on this site so you can contact him directly to make requests on his NTR Legend-like game, unlike GB. That is a lot more useful than asking people to mod this game or spread rumors about updates for the game.
Its beyond any suggestion, already made a review on it and no point in repeating myself.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Its beyond any suggestion, already made a review on it and no point in repeating myself.
Again you did not understand the point of my post. People has been asking for updates to this game, either from the developer or modders. But since the developer has been silent for months and there is realistically no one who would add any significant to the game for free, I was telling people to move on to another game that is similar to NTR Legend and you could contact that developer directly for updates.

I personally do not want to compare the games yet. I do not think it is fair to compare a game that has been out for years with multiple updates to one that is not released yet. If you like comparing the two games then fine since as you say it is inspired by NTR Legend.

Reactions: weishiau

IsaacBlade

Oct 3, 2020
For those crashing during saves, try downloading the other bit version. I was constantly crashing with the 32-version, which is labeled in x86, but once I downloaded the other version it seems to be running perfectly fine.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes