horn monkey

Mar 22, 2023
Go to "This PC" then C >> Users >> YourUserName
Now if you have hidden folders option turned on, then you would see "AppData" folder, if not, simply type 'AppData' in the address bar next to \
Now you will be inside AppData folder then you can continue LocalLow>>GoldenBoy>>NTR Legend
tysm

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
Damn, I haven't realised how much time has passed. The wait for the final release felt like forever.
We haven't heard off of GoldenBoy for months just like last time, I know this is the final version (although some stuff that was showed never made it into this version) I still just want to hear off of him, whether he's doing well or if he's started a new project. I wish him the best.

Dec 4, 2021
Did it actually say "Conception" on the H Status screen or just "Fertilized"? You need the egg say "Conception" and have a heart symbol on it to NTR ending. Also there is no brainwashed ending as far I know.
dont work.. i made sure its conception until the end, still only 2nd ending... is there another requirement?

Konzol

Mar 13, 2021
Bro Does anyone still have game version 1.0.1 ? I can't stand the current version, there are still lots of bugs,after I save it and then reload, the game will delete all the girl's data but the boy's stats are still there. i don't know why

Reactions: Ababa69

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
i wanted to ask a couple of things
1 my game crashes every time if i save two times in a single playthrough(sometimes loosing progress), i worked around this by saaving every morning and restarting but its annoying, 2 i have finished the first month and sometimes when i load in game on days after the 32d it still shows me the cutscene of the annyversary, 3 are the bathoorms useless or are they for future scenes-content(im still early on so maybe i didnt discover it yet) 4 for the secret shop's job, truk kun, can you upgrade in any way (maybe the door in the shop) cause i cant unlock the scene after the first one

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
i wanted to ask a couple of things
1 my game crashes every time if i save two times in a single playthrough(sometimes loosing progress), i worked around this by saaving every morning and restarting but its annoying, 2 i have finished the first month and sometimes when i load in game on days after the 32d it still shows me the cutscene of the annyversary, 3 are the bathoorms useless or are they for future scenes-content(im still early on so maybe i didnt discover it yet) 4 for the secret shop's job, truk kun, can you upgrade in any way (maybe the door in the shop) cause i cant unlock the scene after the first one
1 & 2 : Don't know
3 : Once she is at max lust and maybe max submissive you can pay her to do service in the bathroom and balcony. There is a right arrow screen where you select cleaning or H to reach those new choices.
4 : On weekday mornings there is a guy sitting on the bench in the park. You can purchase upgrades to make the minigame easier. In the minigame, once you fill on the picture on the top right you get a footjob from Succubus. Twice will get you a deepthroat.

Reactions: Ababa69

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
1 & 2 : Don't know
3 : Once she is at max lust and maybe max submissive you can pay her to do service in the bathroom and balcony. There is a right arrow screen where you select cleaning or H to reach those new choices.
4 : On weekday mornings there is a guy sitting on the bench in the park. You can purchase upgrades to make the minigame easier. In the minigame, once you fill on the picture on the top right you get a footjob from Succubus. Twice will get you a deepthroat.
thank you

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
i have another question, what about the girl in the park in the afternoon?
and when can you go to the park at night?

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
i have another question, what about the girl in the park in the afternoon?
and when can you go to the park at night?
The girl in the park is another girl to bang. When she is at the park there should be a cat on top of the restroom. Click on the cat and go through the event. The next day talk to the girl again and you can bang her whenever she is at the park. You can go to park at night when Yuzuki's lust is max out and you unlocked the Eromanic trait. Call her in the park at night to do the minigames.

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
The girl in the park is another girl to bang. When she is at the park there should be a cat on top of the restroom. Click on the cat and go through the event. The next day talk to the girl again and you can bang her whenever she is at the park. You can go to park at night when Yuzuki's lust is max out and you unlocked the Eromanic trait. Call her in the park at night to do the minigames.
thank you mate

Reactions: kinglionheart

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Thanks dude I did not notice the fucking cat and had no idea what to do.

Axelrhode

Apr 28, 2018
For anyone still having trouble raising the levels. Idling does help. But I found a way to make it faster. If you don't wanna keep your PC up for extended hours, try to raise the pleasure to mid or higher first and make sure to keep the speed on her pleasurable level. Then use the lock key to keep the pleasure locked. Increases sensitivity that way than a simple idle, cuz that shit racks up so slow.

On my runs, mouth sensitivity was Lv5-6 but I got it to lvl 10 in less than 20 minutes. Using LV2 Kissing that is.

Comparing to no locked-idle, I did LVL1 Boob Play and Kiss, for Lvl 7-8 Mouth and Boob sensitivities took around 25 minutes to max out.

As of writing, Lvl 5 Pussy took 4 minutes to reach Lvl7

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes