kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm finally realising what feels wrong with that game.
It's the same ost as Mystery Maiden.

It feels weird to play a NTR game with a macho man with the same music as a yuri romance game.
Pretty sure it is a free OST pack. I heard other games with the same music.

Reactions: Eudaldigo

Evil_demond_

Feb 24, 2023
One thing is for android or to be able to emulate it because I don't have a pc and I would like to play it could you tell me how or not it can be emulated for android

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Yo why are you guys still playing version 1? Can someone upload the latest version NTR Legend Ver.2.6.27 which is on DLsite and other websites?

I swear downloading from SVS Comics is a pain in the ass as its all so slow. Also the debug mod is cool but I don't have a complete save file

Reactions: Eudaldigo

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yo why are you guys still playing version 1? Can someone upload the latest version NTR Legend Ver.2.6.27 which is on DLsite and other websites?

I swear downloading from SVS Comics is a pain in the ass as its all so slow. Also the debug mod is cool but I don't have a complete save file
The current version of 1.0.2 is part of the "Final" version of the game. After giving the game a huge update the "Final" tag was added to versioning and reseted the version back to 1.0.0. So 1.0.2 is actually newer than 2.6.27.

poi134

Jan 14, 2020
Help I'm stuck in the tutorial. I pushed all button but it still doesn't go away.

edit: nevermind. Click on the 2 and 3. Those are buttons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anwius

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
version 2.5.23 is up, anyone got a link for it?

Edit: Ah just saw that 1.0.2 is the higher one on DLsite, is there still no skin color changes of her ? like the ones shown on the preview pics?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes