No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
Some people maybe able to find what they want through searching tags or going/starting a Recommendation thread but it is a hassle. Using tags is not precise and human recommendations are better. Leaving and finding a different thread for recommendations is inconvenient. Imagine you find a game you like. Now in the same thread where you download it, there is tab next to Reviews for people to list links for any other games on F95 they think is similar. People can upvote/downvote. I know I would like this.
Sure, it's one way of doing it. I sure would welcome it because why not, it's an extra resource. But I can't say I yearn for it.

Considering the resources we have already cover high convenience with low precision, low convenience with high precision, search by tags and then the people asking in any topic no matter how many resources they have, it doesn't feel necessary. I'd personally rather have them working on having extra, more precise tags.

Anyway, just to stay on topic, this update is taking even longer than I expected. How many Japanese developers actually abandon their projects? I can only think of one or two. Usually they just decrease in scope.

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
Park Girl Walkthrough

-Feed Cat on Your Balcony in the morning 5 times (Appears for a 6th time and drops key)
-Cat will appear on roof in the afternoon at the park (When Park Girl is there)
-Click Cat and Park Girl Event Occurs
-Return in the evening and pick up item on Floor
-Come back to her the following Afternoon

Last edited:
Reactions: ragemanger2

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
It says the game is mtl but everything is still in japanese? How am i supposed to tell what im doing

edit: wow im stupid. its in the title screen

Pa20s

May 29, 2023
My game crashes whenever I try to save past the first day and when I come back to load it, the save is broken and returns me to the first day

Anything I can do to fix this?

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
My game crashes whenever I try to save past the first day and when I come back to load it, the save is broken and returns me to the first day

Anything I can do to fix this?
I had this issue as well so I finished the game in a single sitting when I played it on an older patch

9onightmares

Mar 10, 2021
I tried looking for AppData on my computer, but i can't seem to find it, but somehow the game saves the data somewhere. Is there a way to find out where the saves are?

Abcxya

Nov 4, 2021
I tried looking for AppData on my computer, but i can't seem to find it, but somehow the game saves the data somewhere. Is there a way to find out where the saves are?
This is where it is, inside of your user under "\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend" tried changing money but didnt work

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
May I ask why the places are all zero? How to trigger it in front of the husband? View attachment 2864352
The "In front of" is having sex in front of husband when he is asleep. You need to buy the sedative from the secret shop. Then talk to the husband on the balcony at night three times. Then do the minigame and you will have sex in the couple's house.

"Park" is the exhibition. Go to park at night. Call Yuzuki and do the minigame.

"Secret Club" is S&M. After max lust Yuzuki and get the Erotomania ability, at midnight, go to the secret shop. There is a door that leads the secret club. Talk to the woman inside to access the S&M stuff.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes