Jul 15, 2021
The "In front of" is having sex in front of husband when he is asleep. You need to buy the sedative from the secret shop. Then talk to the husband on the balcony at night three times. Then do the minigame and you will have sex in the couple's house.

"Park" is the exhibition. Go to park at night. Call Yuzuki and do the minigame.

"Secret Club" is S&M. After max lust Yuzuki and get the Erotomania ability, at midnight, go to the secret shop. There is a door that leads the secret club. Talk to the woman inside to access the S&M stuff.
OK, thanks. But this should be a bug! Because I did it all and it was zero.

Reactions: Eudaldigo

Depressed Charizard

May 20, 2021
anyone know where to find the save files? I can't find them anywhere, and I would like to avoid having to grind out money again since I lost my original save file.

Flapso

Feb 7, 2022
Cheating:
Money,Level,etc.
Activate Debug app in .assets.

Alternative:
ver 1.0.2_64bit
extract Game
open Folder "NTR Legend_Data"
del
data.unity3d
*.resource
extract debug.7z
copy all to "NTR Legend_Data"
start Game
new icon shown in Handy menu

debug.7z

Reactions: Argemon

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
OK, thanks. But this should be a bug! Because I did it all and it was zero.
Yeah that part is a bug. There part parts of the game that can get buggy. For instance second day of the BDSM game. A huge square blocks your screen after you complete the mini-game.

Leon_Redgrave

Sep 28, 2023
save location C:\Users\user-name\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend
Quick walkthrough :-

1. Give your cat on the balcony 5 snacks in the morning and you will get a spare key next door.
2. You can call her during the hours of the morning and afternoon and click on the door to enter her house.
3. If you buy a small camera at the suspicious shop at dawn time, you can install the camera in your neighbour house with the newly installed app.
4. From now onwards , you can spy on the neighbour house by pressing the SPYCAM app.
5. If you purchase a video camera at the suspicious store when you reach MAX Nympho level , you can click the video camera and send the image to her husband.

Save01 starts just before new update
To access scenes of new update :-

1. In the evening go outside to balcony u can see your neighbour(if he is not there outside click on the TV in your bedroom to cycle through different positions until you see him on the balcony)then drink with him
2. at night go to suscipious shop and get the sleeping pills
3. Repeat the balcony drinking scene for 3 times until he invites you inside the house, then add the the pills and have sex with her
4. From now on u can go into neighbour house during morning and afternoon and have sex with her

Save02 complete save
how do i use the saves

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
Are there more updates coming? I've noticed there are a lot of pointless things in this game. Maxed all of her stats, except hypnosis and the only difference I noticed was increased money from the part time job, which was useless by that point. I don't see anywhere to use the sedative, suspicious cam app, no "extra demands" from maxing her body stats, nothing changes with the BDSM levels. Just a bunch of pointless stuff. Or did I somehow miss something? I made it all the way to the NTR ending and clicked everything I could see and every time slot of the day.

loliisgod

Aug 15, 2020
Are there more updates coming? I've noticed there are a lot of pointless things in this game. Maxed all of her stats, except hypnosis and the only difference I noticed was increased money from the part time job, which was useless by that point. I don't see anywhere to use the sedative, suspicious cam app, no "extra demands" from maxing her body stats, nothing changes with the BDSM levels. Just a bunch of pointless stuff. Or did I somehow miss something? I made it all the way to the NTR ending and clicked everything I could see and every time slot of the day.
the dep just gone so who know will we have something new

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes