Goldentree577

Jun 29, 2018
I've tried, but it doesn't open. Help? Which Mr. J Fix you're using? Fix28 IB is what i'm using
Im using fix 28 too
Settings i used: wine 8.3, Dx wrapper: box 11.01.23 unity, turnip+zink, dxvk 1.10.3(essencial)
(only works on 64 bit version)

SakibXZ

Apr 17, 2022
need a working save file
- - - NTR Legend Save File for v1.0.2 - - -
Save file location:
C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend

Warning! "Ending - NTR" route is most likely locked for this save.

Not acquired, yet...:
Ability - Brainwash
Succu Shop - Special - Camcorder

Almost everything else which is known to me has been unlocked.

Cheats were not used in this run.

Goldentree577

Jun 29, 2018
It trashes when i try to play the game and i dont know how to create a shortcut can you make an easy guide for me?
To create a shortcut on winlator you just need to point the cursor to the game exe and select "create shortcut", but shortcuts crashed for me on some versions, you dont really need a guide just folow these settings and open the game (also be sure that you phone is compatible (snapdragon CPU, adreno 618 or up GPU)) also 32 bit version always crash.
wine 8.3, Dx wrapper: box 11.01.23 unity, turnip+zink, dxvk 1.10.3(essencial)
(only works on 64 bit version)

Senpai_Desu

May 21, 2022
So I was just snooping around the game and found out that all save files can be edited with notepad. It literally has every variable and their values. Now what I wanna know is, if I manually change the values to my liking especially dates and currency, would that break the game? I mean, I tried editing the day. And I was able to edit it back by 10 days. But the question is, is that change just on the surface level or does that literally revert us back to "x" day while having all the progress. If it's the latter, I'd actually love to use it. But if it's the former, then I'm afraid it would crash the game at some point. Has somebody done that and what was their experience?

Xenoblade666

Nov 24, 2021
So I was just snooping around the game and found out that all save files can be edited with notepad. It literally has every variable and their values. Now what I wanna know is, if I manually change the values to my liking especially dates and currency, would that break the game? I mean, I tried editing the day. And I was able to edit it back by 10 days. But the question is, is that change just on the surface level or does that literally revert us back to "x" day while having all the progress. If it's the latter, I'd actually love to use it. But if it's the former, then I'm afraid it would crash the game at some point. Has somebody done that and what was their experience?
Where are the save files?

miyukisan

Nov 26, 2021
Hi, I am using Winlator to launch the game but it just won't launch after showing this Screenshot_20231226_013222.jpg
does anyone know how to fix this? thank you!

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Makes a great game that inspires several lack luster copies.
Vanishes off of the face of the earth after achieving success.

Man i hope that Golden is alive and doing better. With his talent he should be able to live comfortably from the stuff he makes.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes