Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
some people don't have that luxury dude. not all people have computer or laptop. just imagining if you in that position dude.
You can get a PC/laptop that can run this game for the same price or cheaper than a phone/tablet. Regardless an APK is never going to happen so stop asking.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
You can get a PC/laptop that can run this game for the same price or cheaper than a phone/tablet. Regardless an APK is never going to happen so stop asking.
Yeah some of those handheld PCs are actually priced competitively. Even if there was an APK you will still likely need a monster of a phone to run it any how given how badly optimized the game is.

Reactions: Frambuu and Bedead

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Huh you know I thought I was replying to a different thread of another game that's why I had that badly optimized comment. But regardless though, asking for an APK is a fools errand because the developer isn't here and he is the only one who can make that. We can't magically create and APK from the game itself, that's just not how it works.

monobeno

Oct 27, 2021
Huh you know I thought I was replying to a different thread of another game that's why I had that badly optimized comment. But regardless though, asking for an APK is a fools errand because the developer isn't here and he is the only one who can make that. We can't magically create and APK from the game itself, that's just not how it works.
I don't asking the developer to make android version. it's just I asking who anyone that can port this game to android version. it's not wrong just asking so don't give some fools comment that people already know the answer.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
I don't asking the developer to make android version. it's just I asking who anyone that can port this game to android version. it's not wrong just asking so don't give some fools comment that people already know the answer.
Its a fools errand because nobody but the developer can do that. If an apk didn't exist before made by the developer, its not going to magically exist now because of some user able to create an apk from the executable file available here. The technology just isn't there. Some of the RPGmaker games can be converted, but this is unity.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The best NTR game ever made tbh, crazy it took so many years though
It was the pioneer in a new type of NTR game. Spawning many games copying its mechanics. Massive respect to the dev for after making a mostly complete game, catching COVID, and losing his grandma to it he still came back to deliver a huge update to finish the game. Too bad he seems to be burned out afterwards and retired from gaming. Really, the brightest star burnings the fastest indeed.

MADRØX

Dec 1, 2018
It was the pioneer in a new type of NTR game. Spawning many games copying its mechanics. Massive respect to the dev for after making a mostly complete game, catching COVID, and losing his grandma to it he still came back to deliver a huge update to finish the game. Too bad he seems to be burned out afterwards and retired from gaming. Really, the brightest star burnings the fastest indeed.
if you are in contact with the producer, tell him that have thousands of fans, maybe that will cheer him up.

Reactions: Kanzphan
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes