MaceW

Mar 8, 2018
Still waiting for Android
My man, unless you're sitting on the source code, or know how to track down GoldenBoy, you'll be waiting until the heat death of the universe

AFAIK, other than Tiramisu apparently having had a very brief interaction with him a while ago, no one has heard anything from him since he dropped the last update which is close to two years ago now so it ain't looking too good

TitanMax

Chief Biscuit Dunker
Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Here's my save for anyone who wants it

2 saves are in it:
1st one is everything (costumes, ability, items) unlocked, past epilogue/NTR ending
2nd one is 2 days before ending, with everything unlocked except brainwash ability

Elex1568

Jan 8, 2022
is there a way to unlock the "hair" and "skin" options? I think I saw a few images on dlsite where yuzuki has blode hair and is tanned.

basonzzzz1

Feb 5, 2024
hello . This is the save file that I edited. It includes all of the female protagonist's cosplays and everything and the stats and coins are: 2147000000. This is the index approaching the highest value of the game.

Reactions: Hello gayed

Ebokkobe

Oct 1, 2021
Not really. There are so many NTR Legend inspired games out already. There is no desire for more of the same things.
It would be cool if the developer would add more stories/content to NTR Legend, like for example, there was supposed to be a planned pregnancy content in the game, or perhaps include cuckolding sessions with the husband. Or such as what happens after the pregnancy, when the wife becomes a mother, and the NTR MC continues to bang her behind her family. And maybee add more spiciness to the sex scenes

Reactions: Daff/TTATT/

Alex Reid

May 12, 2021
Recently i have noticed that i am unable to open pixeldrain links is something wrong with my device or the link is dead if it is then i have tried with the other game links but its same can anyone tell me whats wrong with it .Site was working fine but not now any solution and ya its working fine when connected with wifi network so any idea whats wrong?

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes