Feb 1, 2022
My man, unless you're sitting on the source code, or know how to track down GoldenBoy, you'll be waiting until the heat death of the universe

AFAIK, other than Tiramisu apparently having had a very brief interaction with him a while ago, no one has heard anything from him since he dropped the last update which is close to two years ago now so it ain't looking too good
It is playable on Android with save game support, you just need a PC emulator called Winlator. see image below of my test Screenshot_20240426-012822.png

RisingMonke

Sep 4, 2023
This game crash half of the time when i try to save, oh and guess what it corrupt the data half of the time aswell, i reloaded after a crash only to find my character having max stamina (i didnt buy the upgrates) and every single item from midnight shop gone, very annoying

Feb 1, 2022
What certain things you had to change to run it
Do you want to know my emulator settings? If so, there is a small problem, each device has a processor, and to run this game you must know, if you have a mediatek/exynos/unisoc, you will have other settings different from mine, if you have a snapdragon, open the emulator goes to settings, put the most updated versions and save, when editing the container, put resolution 800x600 (for better performance) in graphics, use turnip, in dx wrapper use dxvk (version 0.96 or 1.10) frame rate 60, max device memory (2048 or 4096) then change the audio to pulse audio, in the advanced tab use compatibility or intermediate.

BLRAAM

Aug 9, 2020
There a reason I can't buy new hair or skins? I remember reading that old saves diabled it but there's nothing on a new game as well

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lust4Lucy

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Are we playing for cheater or for loser in the game?
PS Hate games when we play for loser who's look how to fuck him wife other people. :<
PPS But I like games when we playing for cheater Female or Male protagonist :')

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Are we playing for cheater or for loser in the game?
PS Hate games when we play for loser who's look how to fuck him wife other people. :<
PPS But I like games when we playing for cheater Female or Male protagonist :')
If by cheater you mean the woman being stolen and by loser you mean the man whose woman is being stolen, then neither. You play as the guy taking the cheating woman away from the loser man.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Thanks!
PS Someday I will learn an english grammar :') I hope on it
There is an easier way to indentify by call them by tags, which is more acknowledged by others:
play as "loser" - netorare: ntr'd unwillingly. natorase: ntr'd willingly
play as "cheater" - probably cheating and check protagonist's gender
player as the guy who ntr other - netori.
This is what I know so far.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

YEYEBO1

May 28, 2024
Here's my save for anyone who wants it

2 saves are in it:
1st one is everything (costumes, ability, items) unlocked, past epilogue/NTR ending
2nd one is 2 days before ending, with everything unlocked except brainwash ability
question how do I used this?

f8c14e8d

May 26, 2024
Working on a sprite replacement project to replace the ugly ass MC. Nobodies already done that right? It's a pretty tedious process since there seems to be a direct correlation in games like this between ugly player characters and the amount of time they're constantly shown. Going through the assets I think he literally has more sprites than any of the women by almost double.

Nvidal69

Jan 27, 2020
I have a problem how can i get another the bath service, toilet service or balcony service?? I simply i can't i don't see the White Arrow

f8c14e8d

May 26, 2024
Working on a sprite replacement project to replace the ugly ass MC. Nobodies already done that right? It's a pretty tedious process since there seems to be a direct correlation in games like this between ugly player characters and the amount of time they're constantly shown. Going through the assets I think he literally has more sprites than any of the women by almost double.
Retexture Update:
Found 160 different texture files that need modifying after an initial search of the game files with AssetStudio. Seeing as it took me nearly 2 hours just to pull all the relevant textures, I'll just be getting rid of the MC's spraytan to start. Even if I had the time to do a full redraw, I have near no art skills so a full redesign is out of the picture.

One issue I'm having is UABEA not displaying the Texture2D objects for all the endings. Every other texture displays in the UI but for some reason those specific ones are completely missing so I can't replace those for now. If any more experienced Unity modders know a workaround I'd appreciate the advice. This is my first time modding any game, let alone working with Unity, so I'm learning as I go here.

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes