Andrew91639183636

Nov 28, 2020
Can someone help me with a problem,when I play the game like normal and after I saved and close the game and the open it the next day it bugs out and my save is like everything I did didn't count but the stats and they day it keeps track of it any help?

ganjax

May 2, 2021
Im having the same problem also the game crash when I overwrite a save, tryed deleting saves in appdata but dident work

Zerob1

Apr 16, 2023
Hey anyone know how I can download the game? THe download keeps directing to me some windows installer package im new to this what do I do?

This Bear Hugs

Jun 22, 2020
Are there more updates coming? I've noticed there are a lot of pointless things in this game. Maxed all of her stats, except hypnosis and the only difference I noticed was increased money from the part time job, which was useless by that point. I don't see anywhere to use the sedative, suspicious cam app, no "extra demands" from maxing her body stats, nothing changes with the BDSM levels. Just a bunch of pointless stuff. Or did I somehow miss something? I made it all the way to the NTR ending and clicked everything I could see and every time slot of the day.
I know this is old but the sedative is useful if you drink with the dude next door, which you can get invited to do after hanging out with him on your balcony a few times. The suspicious cam app is what lets you harass her magically, through your phone.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
I know this is old but the sedative is useful if you drink with the dude next door, which you can get invited to do after hanging out with him on your balcony a few times. The suspicious cam app is what lets you harass her magically, through your phone.
can you elaborate the suspicious cam one? It's different to the hypnosis app right?

This Bear Hugs

Jun 22, 2020
can you elaborate the suspicious cam one? It's different to the hypnosis app right?
when you have the neighbor wife over to clean, you'll notice you're groping her through your phone and not directly, at first. that's the suspicious cam app's purpose, i think, to justify your ability to do that.

maxq3

Jun 29, 2023
yo guys i can't seem to find the goldenboy file on locallow any recommendations on how to find it?

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Maaaan, was hoping the SM Club at least gave him some fuck buddies besides SM Queen reward. Specially that OL in a suit since we already have that jugger in the park.

Still though. Kinda grindy on leveling Personal Bitch ability when Masochism and Exhibitionism are easy to level.

Wonder anymore games with similar decent pixel art with no so ugly bastard as the MC doing Netori

Goldentree577

Jun 29, 2018
Playable on ANDROID with winlator (mr. J mod) you can get with on foxrain channel on youtube
Edit: 64 bit version

Last edited:

nio12

Aug 12, 2017
Playable on ANDROID with winlator (mr. J mod) you can get with on foxrain channel on youtube
Edit: 64 bit version
I've tried, but it doesn't open. Help? Which Mr. J Fix you're using? Fix28 IB is what i'm using

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes