Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
That there's basically 1 position that allows you to not use a condom in the entire game is a pretty bonkers design choice. Absolute game ruiner.

tallant

May 27, 2020
Please recommend me some games have scenes that girl wears coat and plays exposure stuffs in public like NTR Legend, Ntraholic, Back alley tales. Appreciate!

Dark.wings

Mar 12, 2019
How can I level up bdsm? and exhibitionism? please help
For Exhibitionism, it demand Lust Lv5 then you can go to the Park at evening then call for Female character, you have to play hide & expose game to increase exhibition point. When it reach to 3, you can have new H-scene in Park.
You have max Lust Lv5 then you will receive the invited letter. Now with it you can go to BDSM Club at secret store. When BDSM max, you can have H-scene in toilet at the Park at evening. Make sure you completed Exhibitionism first

=> Anyone know how to max hypnosis point (50 times to reach max). I tried it everytime but it doesn't count at all

ragemanger2

Jun 30, 2023
If you get invited over to the neighbors house and cause the wife to get mad and leave. It causes you and them to stay in the house.

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
The game seems a bit broken. First time i wanted to open the H Stats the game crashed well after that i desidet to save everyonce in a while so i saved the game crashed at the save process and now the guy sits outside the building i lost the lust Level and the stress bar reaches over the whole upper screen

Jul 14, 2023
save location C:\Users\user-name\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend
Quick walkthrough :-

1. Give your cat on the balcony 5 snacks in the morning and you will get a spare key next door.
2. You can call her during the hours of the morning and afternoon and click on the door to enter her house.
3. If you buy a small camera at the suspicious shop at dawn time, you can install the camera in your neighbour house with the newly installed app.
4. From now onwards , you can spy on the neighbour house by pressing the SPYCAM app.
5. If you purchase a video camera at the suspicious store when you reach MAX Nympho level , you can click the video camera and send the image to her husband.

Save01 starts just before new update
To access scenes of new update :-

1. In the evening go outside to balcony u can see your neighbour(if he is not there outside click on the TV in your bedroom to cycle through different positions until you see him on the balcony)then drink with him
2. at night go to suscipious shop and get the sleeping pills
3. Repeat the balcony drinking scene for 3 times until he invites you inside the house, then add the the pills and have sex with her
4. From now on u can go into neighbour house during morning and afternoon and have sex with her

Save02 complete save
[ntrlegendnice one

Anon Agent

Feb 19, 2020
Greetings brothers, with all the bugs and crashes I experience due to saves, I decided to clear off saved data and start fresh, currently im on day 5 and i just got my "Hypnosis App", called Yuzuki in, and used it on her, got her to climax 3-4 times via her butthole. However, after she left, I check her H Status, and the numbers were weird.

It says she orgasmed 9 times? But Hypnosis is 0? It seems as if the Hypnosis climax points got added to the orgasm points instead. Anyone else having this issue? Has anyone managed to GRIND all their way to "Brainwash: Hypnosis Orgasm 50 times", without hacking?

Reactions: Xaldonix

ChiefZ

Sep 14, 2020
Is there anyone who know how to fix the crashing after saving? been looking on this thread but still couldnt find the fix.

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
Does anyone else think game threads should a tab or section called "Similar Games"? It is something everyone asks but it is against thread rules to talk about other games.
Well... There's a "similar threads" at the bottom, though I think it's based on name.

There's also a forum just for recommendations, which is technically the correct spot to ask for human input on similar games based on which aspects of a given game you're looking for, and them discuss further if needed.

Finally, there's the game search function with tags, which should cover quite a few options. With these three, most people should be able to find what they need.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes