nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
For anyone still having trouble raising the levels. Idling does help. But I found a way to make it faster. If you don't wanna keep your PC up for extended hours, try to raise the pleasure to mid or higher first and make sure to keep the speed on her pleasurable level. Then use the lock key to keep the pleasure locked. Increases sensitivity that way than a simple idle, cuz that shit racks up so slow.

On my runs, mouth sensitivity was Lv5-6 but I got it to lvl 10 in less than 20 minutes. Using LV2 Kissing that is.

Comparing to no locked-idle, I did LVL1 Boob Play and Kiss, for Lvl 7-8 Mouth and Boob sensitivities took around 25 minutes to max out.

As of writing, Lvl 5 Pussy took 4 minutes to reach Lvl7
Or just mute it in the background and go look at cat videos.

Axelrhode

Apr 28, 2018
Or just mute it in the background and go look at cat videos.
Just put that out there for people who are more on the impatient/multitasking side. Those that can wait a bit.

I just did it again on a new game and it took me Lvl 0 Booby sensitivity to Lvl 4 in 5 minutes. Using Level 1 Boob fondling

I guess like what previous people have said, it does level faster at lower levels.

dreamingpie

Nov 20, 2021
There's already other fullsaves out here, but I'm not sure how updated they are. Here's a fullsave for ver 1.0.2 with all skills unlocked, all items/costumes bought and all scenes available. Save is on a weekday afternoon so just go into the park and click on the runner girl to access the scene. Rename the save to Save01.es/Save02.es/Save03.es/Save04.es and place it in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend\ and enjoy.

mimoxd

Jun 20, 2017
HI! good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to ask a question: if this is the final update so this school outfit and fur and blonde hair vest is cancelled?

Reactions: Eudaldigo

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
HI! good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to ask a question: if this is the final update so this school outfit and fur and blonde hair vest is cancelled?
Not officially cancelled but it has been over a year since update so unofficially cancelled. He could still come back and finish the update. He has done it before but I won't hope.

Reactions: mimoxd

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
How can I level up bdsm? and exhibitionism? please help
To get Exhibitionist, at night go to park. Call Yuzuki and play the Exposed Play minigame. Get Exhibitionist to level 3 and you can unlock the ability. You can now have sex in the park and Yuzuki can pee at the park too.
To get Masochist, go to Suspicious Store at midnight. Go to door on left. Talk to the queen to either play a minigame to get Coins, use the SM room, or get serviced by her. Use the SM room, keep making Yuzuki climax enough times in there to get BDSM level 3 to unlock ability. Now you have leave Yuzuki in Park toilet at night.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes