ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I cant enter Apartment even tho I have Aoi lvl 5 and her key. I also cant do anything about mother I gave her all gifts and she is half exp in lvl 1. I cant even press I feeel presence during night scene with her daughter. Any ideas?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Can we get discovered and still do the girls? like at lv 5 max or smething?
That`s usually my favorite part of most netori games.

Jul 15, 2020
Can we get discovered and still do the girls? like at lv 5 max or smething?
That`s usually my favorite part of most netori games.
Sadly it doesn't seem so. Yui and Kaede will be flustered enough that they will either slap the Uncle or phone someone. I haven't tired it with others but it might be the same results as well.

judgement16

Jan 14, 2019
Really wish you had more Titjob scenes, especially withe Kaede, after all it mentions in the dialog hes staring at her tits, but never uses them and also could do sexual acts with the girls after studying, Without having to use the sleeping pills (Like with the mother, fucking her next to her husband watching TV)

Also with Aoi, she has a massive rack and does not use them either, kinda a waste.

But overall I love the game, just wish there was more animations, also more characters, several places more could be added.

Reactions: Bort740

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Really wish you had more Titjob scenes, especially withe Kaede, after all it mentions in the dialog hes staring at her tits, but never uses them and also could do sexual acts with the girls after studying, Without having to use the sleeping pills (Like with the mother, fucking her next to her husband watching TV)

Also with Aoi, she has a massive rack and does not use them either, kinda a waste.

But overall I love the game, just wish there was more animations, also more characters, several places more could be added.
You have one scene of paizuri with Kaede, position 1, together with her mom.

Jul 15, 2020
Can someone explain to me how to get these scenes I'm somehow missing them.

Yui (Living Room [2], Study, Yui's room [3])
Kaede (Study)

I tried to get the study scenes with teaching only Yui or Kaede on their own and the game just ends after doing the teasing game with no option

judgement16

Jan 14, 2019
You have one scene of paizuri with Kaede, position 1, together with her mom.
Yeah that is the one late at night, still though, wish there was more animations in different areas, for example Kaede living room after studying is just Behind and blowjob, just 2 animations, would of been nice to maybe add paizuri and like a 69 on the sofa for example.

but not just her all of them I think could of have had more, Aoi and Rina I feel also really lack animations, Rina for example in the park has 1 animation only. would of been nice to have like, Blowjob, paizuri and maybe a doggy or something.

Aoi would of been nice to have more animations for too, would of been nice to see.

judgement16

Jan 14, 2019
Also could of swapped out the shop keeper, an added another girl there, and maybe another girl at the school, because right now the school point is kinda useless.

Hjyu2335

Aug 18, 2020
In CE money is in "bytes 4" energy is in "bytes 4" and time is in "float" for some reason for this game when you do "all" scan it shows nothing, when you do it for the money do it while you are in shop just buy coffy until you get the exact value, when you read the books meter count if you want to cheat the value it's also "bytes 4" hope this helps you.
The book i have to change the combo value or the XP earned?

legonix

Dec 23, 2017
So, could anyone here, if they have a means to find it of course, upload the 1.25 update if possible? Thanks.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes