M24985

Apr 11, 2019
1725415948013.png
I think new game+ is useless since items you bought is not longer purchasable, even if you already used it. therefor, you can't buy gifts, so Kaede's mom is impossible to get.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
How do you get Kaede and her mom at night? I'm only able to have Kaede, even if I have them at entrance.

edit: nvm the version I had was bugged.

Last edited:

Hjyu2335

Aug 18, 2020
yes. you can edit the save file if you don't want to grind.
How can you edit the save and keep the change? I try to change the money trough the savefile but it dont change ingame, and trying to find the value on CE and keep getting nothing.

Aom356

Sep 3, 2018
the game stuck/black screen at the very first study room event(?) after yui move to the mc house :(

can someone share a save file just after that event pls?

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
Full save for v1.2, move files to Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\NTR_Lesson

The full gallery for v1.2 with the 2 new scenes now displays 104% completion :unsure:

Since the gallery function is still broken in this version and doesn't have the ability to show all positions, the 5 save files are at various points for easier access to full scenes:

Save 1: Weekday afternoon (your house) - Study-related scenes for Yui, Kaede, and Rena
Save 2: Weekday late night (Kaede's house) - Kaede and Taeko scenes
Save 3: Saturday afternoon (Kaede's house) - New Kaede scenes, only available during a brief window on Saturday
Save 4: Sunday morning (your house) - Yui and Kaede scenes throughout the day, and 4P with Rena
Save 5: Last playable day before ending (7/2). Sleep to skip to 7/3, then choose your ending. There should also be enough money to buy everything in the game should you want to go to NG+

jpeters1138

Mar 12, 2020
How does that first study minigame work? The "tutorial" screen doesn't do anything and the game goes so friggin fast I have no idea what I was supposed to do. Its a bar with a fast moving mouse, with blue and red zones. I tried just clicking when it was over the blue bars and I failed...No idea

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes