Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
How does that first study minigame work? The "tutorial" screen doesn't do anything and the game goes so friggin fast I have no idea what I was supposed to do. Its a bar with a fast moving mouse, with blue and red zones. I tried just clicking when it was over the blue bars and I failed...No idea
Blue zone = right click - red zone = left click

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
guest streamer can't be invited for some reason or am I fucking up somewhere???

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
guest streamer can't be invited for some reason or am I fucking up somewhere???
If you're looking for a graphical difference during the streaming minigame, there isn't any - the minigame still looks and plays exactly the same. All the guest streamer does is passively add to your equipment bonus at the end of the streaming session so you get more money per correct action.

MrBiXd

Formerly 'himbi'
Sep 28, 2019
more updated, can someone share the updates pls

Added version 1.2.5
  • Fixed an issue where Kaede was missing during the first week's tutoring lessons.
  • Other minor fixes.

Reactions: Diegoz

ccuancc

Sep 29, 2022
Full save for v1.2, move files to Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\NTR_Lesson

The full gallery for v1.2 with the 2 new scenes now displays 104% completion :unsure:

Since the gallery function is still broken in this version and doesn't have the ability to show all positions, the 5 save files are at various points for easier access to full scenes:

Save 1: Weekday afternoon (your house) - Study-related scenes for Yui, Kaede, and Rena
Save 2: Weekday late night (Kaede's house) - Kaede and Taeko scenes
Save 3: Saturday afternoon (Kaede's house) - New Kaede scenes, only available during a brief window on Saturday
Save 4: Sunday morning (your house) - Yui and Kaede scenes throughout the day, and 4P with Rena
Save 5: Last playable day before ending (7/2). Sleep to skip to 7/3, then choose your ending. There should also be enough money to buy everything in the game should you want to go to NG+
in save 4 rena not show up. How do I get 4p scene?

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
How can you edit the save and keep the change? I try to change the money trough the savefile but it dont change ingame, and trying to find the value on CE and keep getting nothing.
Have you tried editing the save file then load the save file?

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
in save 4 rena not show up. How do I get 4p scene?
The Rena scene can only happen after the 3P scene in the living room. Load up Save 4, then pass time until 08:00. Go to the living room where Yui and Kaede are, then start and finish the scene with them. After the 3P scene is over, you'll see the option to Call Rena to progress to 4P.

Reactions: ccuancc

legendarylootzfan1

Jan 8, 2024
-Some way to speed up transitions, they're nice right now but get old and feel long as the game goes on.
They are not nice tho. This black curtain is 100% worse than fadeout (and it doesn't even close properly sometimes lol)
Daytime change should not be fullscreen, instead being around clock itself
Game also lacks skip text function and demands clicklciclicollickkilckclikclikcling to proceed faster through those 1.5 dialogues there are
Movable scenes were a mistake and no auto centering on act when changing poses is another one
Idk if language settings resetting each time is my pc issue or global bug, but it persisted in both 1.01 and 1.2
Overall interface is by far the weakest part of the game

Jul 15, 2020
The most recent update 1.2.7 has fixed the issues with Kaede missing in the endless mode. If you have an endless mode save, open a save a day before 7/3 and select an ending and choose to continue indefinitely and Kaede should be back to normal now.

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
I had expectations for this, the base idea is good, unfortunately the delivery isn't.

- Barely any buildup
- Corruption arrives too fast and without reluctance at all.

I stopped and deleted the game at the first scene.

Another one that missed the mark.

Onizukasensei

Apr 3, 2018
in my playthrough ever since the first update the touching scenes finish incredibly fast ( suspicion goes up in a nanosecond and usage of hands is immediately dried up)

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
How can you edit the save and keep the change? I try to change the money trough the savefile but it dont change ingame, and trying to find the value on CE and keep getting nothing.
In CE money is in "bytes 4" energy is in "bytes 4" and time is in "float" for some reason for this game when you do "all" scan it shows nothing, when you do it for the money do it while you are in shop just buy coffy until you get the exact value, when you read the books meter count if you want to cheat the value it's also "bytes 4" hope this helps you.

Qeily

Formerly 'miekichan'
Dec 18, 2023
I don't understand how to get the mother past level 1 / 3? I'm pretty sure my game is pretty bugged or I'm missing something important. My profile screen for her looks like this. - Edit: I also have the apartment key and it won't let me go in I've checked most times of day. View attachment 3993643
how do you get apartment key?

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes