Something _andom

Dec 1, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to fix my saves so they work? All of them when I try to load look like this and just black screen me.
picture of screen game.png

Every time I go onto the load or save page the numbers go up by one. I've tried launching with admin but it's the same.

brianchuang2

Feb 10, 2022
I don't know if this is a bug or not but when continuing indefienitly, Kaede is gone. Gone from the Profiles and gone from the game. I don't know if this is intentional or not but it confusing how one of the main girls just disappears after the game finishes with no explanation at all.

Edit: I found Kaede but in the Supermarket/Convenience Store but after that she is gone.
View attachment 3996679
----------
Edit 2: The game knows that Kaede should be here but she is not and even has the blue text when to interact with both.
View attachment 3996745
Edit 3: I'm sorry for the amount of edits but she appears at 8am on the weekday to greet her boyfriend and Yui but the game in the endless mode won't allow any of her events to happen after school or back at her house.
I’m restarting my game because of that bug. To see if restarting it will work

Jul 15, 2020
anyone nows how to cheat money with out ce
No but I know the best way to earn money is by helping out the stranger in the park who gives you a tutoial on streaming as a tutor. It's like 15k-30k per an session and it increases more depending on the equipment you buy from the stranger with the last upgrade giving around an extra 50% of the revenue you earned from the stream. You can start the stream around 8pm in game and it takes like 3 hours of in-game time and you can do it at least 2-3 times a night.

Reactions: Bort740

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
NTRLesson-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tntltct

Dec 1, 2019
The touching (after lession minigame) scenes are too fast to enjoy anything, is it a bug bc from 1.2 update note dev said they fixed it

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
I've been able to sort of figure stuff out, but I can't seem to get any of the three some scenes involving the mother/daughter. Or the visit to the mother at night either
To visit the mother at night, buy a lock picker and visit them at night. There are two oyakodon scenes, one of them is bang the mother in the entrance at evening and call the daughter. The at night still haven't figured out, but you go to the daughter room, have sex with her, and then call the mother

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Btw how do u unlock the Rena one?
Visit school at night, she will be introduced. She will be interaction available when a rainy weekday happen and she come to your house. You will teach Kaede, have sex with her in your room and Rena record it.

brianchuang2

Feb 10, 2022
Visit school at night, she will be introduced. She will be interaction available when a rainy weekday happen and she come to your house. You will teach Kaede, have sex with her in your room and Rena record it.
Problem is now after game Kaede is bugged and doesn’t appear

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes