Jul 15, 2020
I don't know if this is a bug or not but when continuing indefienitly, Kaede is gone. Gone from the Profiles and gone from the game. I don't know if this is intentional or not but it confusing how one of the main girls just disappears after the game finishes with no explanation at all.

Edit: I found Kaede but in the Supermarket/Convenience Store but after that she is gone.
1725384526522.png
----------
Edit 2: The game knows that Kaede should be here but she is not and even has the blue text when to interact with both.
1725385224255.png
Edit 3: I'm sorry for the amount of edits but she appears at 8am on the weekday to greet her boyfriend and Yui but the game in the endless mode won't allow any of her events to happen after school or back at her house.

Last edited:

Fraydon

Apr 22, 2019
hard lock don't want to redo unless I can speed it up with some sort of cheat, cheatengine isn't very useful and save editor doesn't seem to work too.

AmaterasuED

Jul 6, 2022
any other things i have to do for rena?
got the school event(help teacher) but nothing else happens
cant use wait a bit and nothing else other then kaede talking to shin

Jul 15, 2020
any other things i have to do for rena?
got the school event(help teacher) but nothing else happens
cant use wait a bit and nothing else other then kaee talking to shin
If you wait till 8pm and then go to the Park. As long it isn't raining and a weekday, you should see Rena with the Teacher. If you on the most recent version you should be able to interact with Rena.

AmaterasuED

Jul 6, 2022
If you wait till 8pm and then go to the Park. As long it isn't raining and a weekday, you should see Rena with the Teacher. If you on the most recent version you should be able to interact with Rena.
thats the problem i can max all of them but somehow rena wont work
edit: fn finally i can go on with rena

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a scene with the 3 girls together like in the image?
View attachment 3996681
There is. You need to get to a Sunday where Kaede and Yui are in the living room which is like 8-9 am. You can start a threesome with the two after making one of them climax you can call Rena into the mix she might not answer though.

thats the problem i can max all of them but somehow rena wont work
Are you on the 1.2 version of the game? That's fixed some of the bugs that you're experiencing if you're then you might need to restart the playthrough again. I couldn't do the scene with Rena when she was with the Teacher until the 1.2 update came out.

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
hard lock don't want to redo unless I can speed it up with some sort of cheat, cheatengine isn't very useful and save editor doesn't seem to work too.
u know CE can help u level up knowledge faster, just search each 2,3,4,5 chain combo book reading then change number all the result (7~9 lines i dont remember correctly).
Also u can easily cheat money at first day, just do the convenience store u will get 3k6, search that number then buy a rice ball and search for the leftover money u have left.

xad432

Modder
Jan 29, 2018
This game is so close to being good. Gameplay is quick and making money isnt too annoying once you grind just a bit.
The scenes are just so.. meh. I know it's censored with mosaic anyway but half the time the penetration isnt even happening, its just so weird.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
This game is so close to being good. Gameplay is quick and making money isnt too annoying once you grind just a bit.
The scenes are just so.. meh. I know it's censored with mosaic anyway but half the time the penetration isnt even happening, its just so weird.
I have to agree with you there. Like you said in some of the scenes MC is clearly missing his target lol. Obviously the mosaic sucks but that cant be helped but this game has a ton of potential but just misses the mark.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
A decent game in the works here. See a couple improvements though that should be considered:

-More frames in animations to make them look less jerky, maybe a slider instead of number system for speeds.
-Some way to speed up transitions, they're nice right now but get old and feel long as the game goes on.

Jul 15, 2020
Does anyone know if Aoi has a third picture? If yes, how to get it?
View attachment 3996820
I wish there was more scenes for Aoi. Heck I wish there was more scenes and ending for the game in general. Imagine an Harem ending with either Kaede, Yui and Rena or an Harem Ending with Kaede, Yui, Rena, Aoi and Taeko.

Yeah I agree. The game is close to being good and scenes are okay but the animations are not the best either

Reactions: Yamemai and Kod2222

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
I'm just glad there is a completed game with a bunch of content, bugs being addressed fairly quickly, and an ending. I consider this good. It's not super great but it's not some endless development hell where they provide monthly promises and small incremental updates to system contents.

SpiderXD99

Aug 27, 2023
the save files can be read with notepad like normal json text, even if the format is .es3, open it with notepad.
For some reason any other number but money can be edited.
So what I did was set my knowledge lvl to 5 (max), saved savefile in notepad, load save file from ingame, did some tutoring streams with max knowledge, get much new money,
bought streaming equipment from guy in park to get even more money from streaming income. Easy money maker in a span of a few days only.

The guy in the park only appears during daytime if it isn't raining.
locate save files?

croPath

May 10, 2017
anyone having issue with settings being reset every time they launch the game or view gallery replay?

Reactions: Bort740
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes