Marphey

May 13, 2019
Time limit, redundant long transitions between time of the day, boring grind especially bad when there is time limit, Bugs that cause you to loose progress.

Also english doesn't seems to work for NG+.

REally disapointed by this game since the art is beatiful but it is frustrating to play.

Edit:

Eng works for NG+ but you need to save and restart the game.

Last edited:

zerousut

Aug 27, 2017
I keep having problems with the camera, it goes off screen top left corner. and with the items always go to the top. Any solutions?

Sin títuloh.png

SolemnBrewer

Dec 28, 2022
so how do you RAPE Teako in midnight ? my lust lv is 5 but seem like i can't do it. or 3p with her daughter.
To get the 3p you need teako and Kaede to be lvl 4 lust, and around 14:30 it should let click on the call Kaede option. As for the teako option it seems to be bugged.

Progenitor

Jul 10, 2018
This is not Netorare... remove the tag
All 5 girls have romantic interests with other men besides the MC, and get stolen away in some capacity. As there is no netori tag, netorare is appropriate.

Even on V1.2 the issue of certain positions in the gallery being locked remains
He mentioned in the cien post for 1.2 that he has to completely remake the gallery due to that bug. It's slated for a later update.

Reactions: thecursedone1995

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
The only sleeping pill events I know are when you tutor both girls at the same time and when the girls and son are in the living room on the weekend. Both are working correctly for me.

There are plenty of Netori games here. But there is no Netori tag yet so they are hard to find. You can only use the Cheating tag and look for it yourself.
Could you suggest some games?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah... this is kinda bad. Characters have no personality, girls fall instantly, and animations are pretty bad. Aoi is a perfect example of the 1st 2 points. "He looks like the type to knock someone up just by being near" and is perfectly fine with letting the Uncle grope her.

Reactions: robert2205

tntltct

Dec 1, 2019
Time limit, redundant long transitions between time of the day, boring grind especially bad when there is time limit, Bugs that cause you to loose progress.

Also english doesn't seems to work for NG+.

REally disapointed by this game since the art is beatiful but it is frustrating to play.

Edit:

Eng works for NG+ but you need to save and restart the game.
Bro, how to access NG+?

Reactions: robert2205
Nov 24, 2018
I don't normally care about graphics that way, but somehow screencaps give a vibe that this is old online flash game (even if higher end one) ported into unity.

Jul 15, 2020
Bro, how to access NG+?
You can access New Game + by watching one of the endings. The date of the game ending is 7/3 and if you meet an requirement which is max lust level for one of the girls you can select an ending for one of them. After the ending is finished the game will allow you to continue indefienitly or go back and start a new game +

how to get ending ?
Reach the day 7/3 and you get to choose an ending if you have a girl(s) with 5 lust levels.

Reactions: tntltct
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes