cartkk

Formerly 'crtkk'
Sep 15, 2020
since CE does absolute fuck all atm does anyone have a solution for currency? manually editing the amount in the save seems to revert on load. my guess is there's another variable to tweak but I have not found it yet.
Open cheat engine and select the game, type the current money you have and hit first scan, then buy something, put in the value of your current money and hit next scan 1725348884245.png
you will get a few adresses
1725349093138.png
select them and and change their values, buy something again and the money will change to the amount of the value you put in.

Mar 21, 2019
This not NTR not Netorare and Netori! Bad game(((( I want play how cuckold only, Couse be beta boy and cuckold best!

AmaterasuED

Jul 6, 2022
only rena, mother sleep, mother/daughter at night and the 4some are missing for me rn. sucks that the game got bugged like that, 55% comp rn so looks like more missing

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
only rena, mother sleep, mother/daughter at night and the 4some are missing for me rn. sucks that the game got bugged like that
According to changelog, these got fixed in 1.2 that just released. Gotta wait for someone to post it :p

some_thing3

Nov 26, 2020
Open cheat engine and select the game, type the current money you have and hit first scan, then buy something, put in the value of your current money and hit next scan View attachment 3995453
View attachment 3995463
select them and and change their values, buy something again and the money will change to the amount of the value you put in.
Thanks it works. it seems we have to set the Value type to 4 bytes, before i use "All" because i don't know what type of value this game use. so i guess "All" doesn't literally "All".

this is basic buy-change value-next scan of CheatEngine.

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
Dumb question is there a day/time limit in this game?
Yes and no. 7/2 is the last playable day before you get to the ending selection scene. Afterward, you have the option to continue indefinitely (picking up on 7/18) or use the clear data to start New Game +. If you continue, you most likely won't have the ability to get back to the ending sequence again, so you could consider that a time limit.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
Open cheat engine and select the game, type the current money you have and hit first scan, then buy something, put in the value of your current money and hit next scan View attachment 3995453
View attachment 3995463
Thank you. Wasn't expecting having to change 4 variables to get it functioning

qinoyyy

Nov 8, 2022
Finally something that isn't AI or uses the same old koikatsu models
Yeah agreed, i personally tired of seeing AI arts whether it's an image or in-game sprites. For koikatsu i think it's fine as long as its characters is polished a bit

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes