dudeweed77

Feb 5, 2019
this is almost everything. there are some positions locked behind character's lust level. not sure if its another bug
Yeah just noticed the same thing, throwing some of my saves with everyone at level 5 into the pile with the complete save but that didn't seem to fix it

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Too Bad there's No Separate Tag
Only Netorare Tag meaning that you'll be Cucked that your Lover is Stolen by Another Guy
The Netorare Tag should be changed to NTR Tag so more people will be asking what kind of NTR xD

Blazerad

Mar 14, 2019
Can someone post a save from the beginning of the game with infinite money because CE isn't working

lavoisier028

Mar 6, 2022
Umm, for me the game can`t go beyond the first lesson, is this a common thing or a bug in the version I downloaded?
Or is it my pc?
Got the same problem too cant get past this blackscreen in first lesson I've even DL the bug fix still the same. Its like lagging like crazy can hear background music cracking

Reactions: Grex

marioBardone

Apr 4, 2023
nice game, but it's possible to cheat for gold? I've tried to edit the save game but it isn't working. Thanks in advance

Sep 23, 2021
since CE does absolute fuck all atm does anyone have a solution for currency? manually editing the amount in the save seems to revert on load. my guess is there's another variable to tweak but I have not found it yet.

cartkk

Formerly 'crtkk'
Sep 15, 2020
since CE does absolute fuck all atm does anyone have a solution for currency? manually editing the amount in the save seems to revert on load. my guess is there's another variable to tweak but I have not found it yet.
I did it with cheat engine

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes