Dreadlordx

Apr 19, 2018
Has anyone got the wife to go in the daughters room at late night after you call the daughter to come to the front door in the evening

givecorny

Dec 30, 2019
would love a save with 100% completion for gallery :')
Best I can do is 72% Anything beyond that is currently blocked by bugs, or has incredibly obscure activation triggers and took a peek at attempting to manually edit the save files, but there isn't anything that clearly points to gallery/event completion status'.

Current issues that either have obscure activation triggers, or are bugged.

-Rena in the park at night with the teacher, option never becomes activatable
-When having a three some with yui/kaede you get the option to call rena after, but could not find a way to actually make her pick up
-Taeko/kaede in kaeda's room. Can never choose the option that seems like it would make taeko join in, even after having the threesome with them in the foyer, which presumably was the trigger
-Sleep sex with Taeko is just permanently not available
-Finally I managed to trigger an "ending" sequence which has everyone txt you and then you pick a girl to have a scene with. The scene seems to contain a unique animation for each girl, however the only ones currently accessible appear to be yui/kaede. Because the button for "next page" to try and select the other girls is broken.

On a side note it is laughable how no one spent the like 4 hours to test this game playing it start to finish. Because these bugs aren't a woops you did something unexpected and broke things. But rather shit just flat out doesn't work while playing as intended.

Dreadlordx

Apr 19, 2018
Best I can do is 72% Anything beyond that is currently blocked by bugs, or has incredibly obscure activation triggers and took a peek at attempting to manually edit the save files, but there isn't anything that clearly points to gallery/event completion status'.

Current issues that either have obscure activation triggers, or are bugged.

-Rena in the park at night with the teacher, option never becomes activatable
-When having a three some with yui/kaede you get the option to call rena after, but could not find a way to actually make her pick up
-Taeko/kaede in kaeda's room. Can never choose the option that seems like it would make taeko join in, even after having the threesome with them in the foyer, which presumably was the trigger
-Sleep sex with Taeko is just permanently not available
-Finally I managed to trigger an "ending" sequence which has everyone txt you and then you pick a girl to have a scene with. The scene seems to contain a unique animation for each girl, however the only ones currently accessible appear to be yui/kaede. Because the button for "next page" to try and select the other girls is broken.

On a side note it is laughable how no one spent the like 4 hours to test this game playing it start to finish. Because these bugs aren't a woops you did something unexpected and broke things. But rather shit just flat out doesn't work while playing as intended.
Edit: go at this time at night to get rena in the park i just got it Screenshot 2024-09-03 090249.png

Hayden Rodd

Aug 29, 2018
So, over on the game's DL page it says that they came out with bugfixes both on September 1-2, do we have both of those here or are we missing the September 2 update.
You mean 1.0.1? OP is updated with it. 1.2 should be tomorrow. Dev said 1.2 is "most stable" version

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
I don't understand how to get the mother past level 1 / 3? I'm pretty sure my game is pretty bugged or I'm missing something important. My profile screen for her looks like this. - Edit: I also have the apartment key and it won't let me go in I've checked most times of day. View attachment 3993643
I had the same issue on the initial release of the game. Thinking that I'd fucked up by giving her all her gifts in one go, I went and edited my save file by changing her lust level to 2. That let me continue her route/build up lust level, but I'm guessing doing this kept her later threesome and rape in bedroom events from being available. I saw someone post that 1.2 is being worked on by the dev so it's probably best just to wait and see if this fixes it, should 1.1 not have done so or just start a new save. Fun game though, glad it got uploaded here.

akari12

Dec 17, 2020
is load data bugged ?
already save but nothing showed
also it keep force jp language when try relaunch the exe
1725331690989.png

Last edited:

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Umm, for me the game can`t go beyond the first lesson, is this a common thing or a bug in the version I downloaded?
Or is it my pc?

Reactions: lavoisier028
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes