Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
On the subject of tags, basically "Netorare" is for whatever there's cheating occuring, while "dilf" is for whatever there's a man above 35. At least so far, because this is probably going to change in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: dxeer and Xakorik

Brunga

Jul 29, 2017
When you buy books from the store do you auto unlock their effects or is there a special place to read the

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
NTRLesson-1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
I have trouble with the inventory screen not disappearing after I close it.
The background of the inventory remains and the game becomes unplayable.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
I haven't played but I keep hearing people say this game doesn't deserve the Netorare tag. The definition of Netorare (NTR) in context of this web domain is stored here. It is:
Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
If anyone who has played this doesn't feel this game includes content that is designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC, they should report the OP ("Other") and mention this.

I agree the site could do with having a Netori tag, but it doesn't today. Personally I am usually looking for "Cheating" and "Corruption" tags for this, but that's not always accurate. I wish the site mods would add this tag, it's needed, and the sooner it gets added the less painful it will be.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
I haven't played but I keep hearing people say this game doesn't deserve the Netorare tag. The definition of Netorare (NTR) in context of this web domain is stored here. It is:

If anyone who has played this doesn't feel this game includes content that is designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC, they should report the OP ("Other") and mention this.

I agree the site could do with having a Netori tag, but it doesn't today. Personally I am usually looking for "Cheating" and "Corruption" tags for this, but that's not always accurate. I wish the site mods would add this tag, it's needed, and the sooner it gets added the less painful it will be.
I agree, normally this wouldn't get a netorare tag on the site, but the kid is practically another main character, so I guess that justifies it.
We were promised a netori tag with the new rework of the site Sam is working on, but it's been years since then.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
I agree, normally this wouldn't get a netorare tag on the site, but the kid is practically another main character, so I guess that justifies it.
Agree. I would argue the game should have the "Multiple Protagonist" tag if this is true, however. Again, if you feel it should, report OP and mention this.
We were promised a netori tag with the new rework of the site Sam is working on, but it's been years since then.
I remember... so long ago... lol

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Unless they changed the rule from like 2018, netorare tag isn't supposed to be used for netori games. You can use corruption/cheating tags until netori tag is added.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes