Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
I don't understand how to get the mother past level 1 / 3? I'm pretty sure my game is pretty bugged or I'm missing something important. My profile screen for her looks like this. - Edit: I also have the apartment key and it won't let me go in I've checked most times of day. View attachment 3993643
It's a bug, it's supposed increase her levels and trigger her events after giving 2 gifts, but the game currently breaks and locks you out

There's another dozen bugs
1 - Buying the equipment from the man in the park that gives bonuses to steaming is bugged and doesn't work (apparently the patch fixes this)
2 - There are scenes that freeze on a black screen and do nothing. I had this once on the weekend when visiting the friend's house whilst her parents was out
3 - Sometimes story events trigger at midnight, not after 6am...
4 - Dialogue can repeat if you click choices too fast. This may then break the game if you click a different option....
5 - Weird moment where time doesn't progress past 8pm so you can endlessly educate the girls and grind their progress
6 - When you get Nao in the bookstore up to level 5 you get her apartment key, but you can't actually access her apartment...(NTR dojo anyone? same bug there lmao)

It's a pretty mediocre game overall and I think my save file is probably bricked thanks to the milf progress being broken now

thien ngoc

Mar 28, 2019
Too many bug, such as the scene in Sato's family at 20:00 in Saturday with Kaede and I can't finish the scene with Kaede's mom, unlike previous patch

VivaLaKirito

Dec 14, 2021
Probably not possible to take over ur save to the bug fixed patch. since i already bought out all presents i cant increase her affection

peocy617

Apr 4, 2018
BUGGY_lesson, even in gallery.
I crack a 100% gallery save work in 1.00 but got serious error in 1.01.
Well, whatever.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
To use CE in here, search for your money, by something small like coffee, search again till you get 5 or less results, make all of them how much you want your money. You have to do it fast cause the address for money changes every couple of mins for some reason.

Lovely123

Jun 26, 2018
To use CE in here, search for your money, by something small like coffee, search again till you get 5 or less results, make all of them how much you want your money. You have to do it fast cause the address for money changes every couple of mins for some reason.
do u have save instead ?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Run game in admin mode, that fixed that issue for me. Game would not save unless I did that.
Yea Im having that same issue I ran it in admin mode but it still doesnt show anything. All my saves show up but when I go to the load screen its blank pretty friggin weird never seen that before. Unfortunately ill have to delete until its gets fixed sucks cause this game looks good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeldar

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
We need a new patch. They fixed something and went ahead and broke the study harassment minigame, blue bar is supercharged now can barely do anything at all.

Edit:
Scratch that, for those who have issue with the bar in the study minigame filling up too fast it is an issue with vsync. Turn vsync on in graphics panel or what amd has. Unfortunately this means Cheat engine speedhack will not be useable as to use that vsync needs to be off.
Also money and certain other values are in 4 Byte just that they give multiple values(maybe 2 or 3) but changing all values works and so far hasn't caused issues. Although the game keeps changing addresses very frequently, maybe during map travel so change values fast.

Alright to skip the grind of knowledge in game simply alt-tab to cheat engine as the game pauses when doing so and search for value of combo counter in 4 Byte and once you're down to about 10 or so edit them all and done, grind skipped.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
All of us are still waiting for the possible new tags like netori,etc.
I know about that, but that doesn't mean both should be the same. The cheating tag exists for something. It's like saying that step-family is incest, which isn't.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes