Stringedkuboki

Nov 20, 2018
If anyone can post a key for the questions on the streaming minigame I would appreciate it cuz its a freakin hassle.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
I don't understand how to get the mother past level 1 / 3? I'm pretty sure my game is pretty bugged or I'm missing something important. My profile screen for her looks like this. - Edit: I also have the apartment key and it won't let me go in I've checked most times of day. View attachment 3993643
You have 1.0.0 version cause the lust level should be 3 when you give all gifts, try redownloading.
Same with the apartment key, if you have it and its saying you have nothing to do there, then you have old version.

impossy

Oct 15, 2017
You have 1.0.0 version cause the lust level should be 3 when you give all gifts, try redownloading.
Same with the apartment key, if you have it and its saying you have nothing to do there, then you have old version.
If my save was done in 1.0 does that mean I'm screwed? lol

dudeweed77

Feb 5, 2019
did u visit the house at night or late night , make sure bought the key too
Yeah so I have the key to lock pick in, I can sleep with the daughter at mid night but the option for the wife is greyed out, im on version 1.0.1 so the bug of not being able to level the wife is not a thing. Both the daughter and the wife are at level 5 yet they can't interact together either.

Dryste

Sep 15, 2021
Can't seem to pin down the value for gold in Cheat Engine, anyone got better luck with it?

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes